kdelinux

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
4464c397-a717-02b9.jpg

CM10. SGS2E4GT

jonnyshatter

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Having the torch widget in the notification bar and holding it crashes "system UI". Won't work if touched either.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

comptonhubbard

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/18/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightly 3]

As someone stated earlier, its useful to install, let the battery drain completely, then charge it completely. I've had good luck with this returning battery drain to normal, or at least close to normal. I've never reset battery stats and I've found this works. Let me know if more explanation is needed.

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch

thanks sounds good.

comptonhubbard

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site

Ahhhh the truth comes out....Go into the market and DL "Battery Calibrater"....Charge the device to 100% then open the app.....press "Calibrate battery". You battery life will kinda suck for 2 cycles. On the first cycle drain the battery to 5% then charge it to 100% without interruption. Do that for two cycles.

I don't know about truth but I tried one of the "calibraters" from the market and all it did was delete battery stats. But I will try your method

Last edited:

zmedhaug

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Ahhhh the truth comes out....Go into the market and DL "Battery Calibrater"....Charge the device to 100% then open the app.....press "Calibrate battery". You battery life will kinda suck for 2 cycles. On the first cycle drain the battery to 5% then charge it to 100% without interruption. Do that for two cycles.

every Rom I have EVER used the battery takes two cycles to smooth out and work correctly. EVER

tigergoalie7

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site

Don't know how critical a bug this may be or even how one would approach it but I flashed nightly 3 and Gapps as instructed and got clean installs each time. FH13 after the first install but did the full wipes after each of them.

The reason I reflashed is because I noticed when using the native tethering app in the wireless settings menu, it works great...until you turn on 4G. Then the phone reacts as though you've connected to wifi and automatically disconnects 4G. I'll turn the WiMax radio off and then back on again and it will get stuck on "Connecting."

Tethering on 4G is crucial for me because I'm fortunate enough to have full signal at my house, thus not really having to pay for a home internet service. That and because of the fact that I absolutely love JB!!!

Excellent work DK, been following this thread for a while. You're an asset to the community and perseverance is very much appreciated!!

mayer683

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site

got it up and running and love the feel of it, bad thing is none of my apps work, such as mobile odin, rom manager, system app remover, my back up pro, they all force close. any suggestions?

mcgleevn

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

got it up and running and love the feel of it, bad thing is none of my apps work, such as mobile odin, rom manager, system app remover, my back up pro, they all force close. any suggestions?

if you're speaking of root access, the issue is well known and documented within this forum

open superuser app, settings, automatic response = "allow"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38