[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

miggiekrak

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/18/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightly 3]

Thanks to DK and all of the folks involved in the Euroskank Project. I love it on my Epic 4G Touch. Everything works great. Deep Sleep is the best, it almost doesn't even drain battery. Airplane mode DOES NOT come on randomely for me so GREAT job there. I am experiencing Minimal LOS, don't know why, but a simple toggle of the airplane mode, then back to data, refreshes it instantaneously and re-acquires signal. Overall, I am happy, it is my daily driver, but was wondering once more nightlies come out, do I have to go back to EL26, or can I just flash in CWM?

Thanks Guys and awesome JOB!!!!!

Reactions: NewWorldOrphan9

NewWorldOrphan9

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
One thing I've noticed and havn't read in the OP, is that the Torch app is not on phone and the CM Torch toggle is not available.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
One thing I've noticed and havn't read in the OP, is that the Torch app is not on phone and the CM Torch toggle is not available.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

This is a direct port of Fitsnugly and Euroskanks Version of CM10 called Jellybro. This is there spin on CM10. Torch is not included in there nightlys so obviously its not included in this port.

Reactions: NewWorldOrphan9

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks to DK and all of the folks involved in the Euroskank Project. I love it on my Epic 4G Touch. Everything works great. Deep Sleep is the best, it almost doesn't even drain battery. Airplane mode DOES NOT come on randomely for me so GREAT job there. I am experiencing Minimal LOS, don't know why, but a simple toggle of the airplane mode, then back to data, refreshes it instantaneously and re-acquires signal. Overall, I am happy, it is my daily driver, but was wondering once more nightlies come out, do I have to go back to EL26, or can I just flash in CWM?

Thanks Guys and awesome JOB!!!!!

No just use the included recovery.

Reactions: tyrone.kemp3

miggiekrak

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

Thanks DK!!!!!

Now, I am new at CM10, it is the ROM manager that I use for recovery, correct?

Just saying....I have identified that I do not have LOS, in fact it is the random Airplane Mode error. I noticed when I went to make a call, it says "take phoen out of airplane mode, however I didn't have it checked. So that was my mistake....LOS is ONLY due to the random Airplane Mode.

zmedhaug

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Alright, I looked. the modem isn't posted. I checked baseband version and it's fb14. my kernel is alpha 3 on us cellular. thanks.

rocketrex

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site

well its weird i have issues with los now that im not on wifi but when im on wifi los never happens...already have had to restart phone twice

Status
Not open for further replies.