[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewWorldOrphan9

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
This is a direct port of Fitsnugly and Euroskanks Version of CM10 called Jellybro. This is there spin on CM10. Torch is not included in there nightlys so obviously its not included in this port.

Thanks didn't know that, now I do. You adding it to the Nightly 4 build or since they don't use it in their builds then will you keep it like that? Just a question.... I already have a different flashlight app so no big deal.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Cythrawl

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
What? :confused: FB14 Modem IS ONLY FOR US CELL USERS. Sprint users need FH13.

Actually, last stock USCC software will update the uscc modem to FF18, which works just fine. If you flashed the Sprint modem, re Odin FF18 stock, then Odin a recovery, and reinstall.. fixed..

Also i think there is modem for FF18 posted on team uscellular for Odin. Ill link later when i get back home.

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone been experiencing this? I am able to use the front facing camera once, twice if I'm lucky, after that upon taking the photo i will get an error message saying "unfortunately gallery has stopped" after rebooting my phone i can use the front facing camera again for 1 or 2 pictures before that error reoccurs.

This is not a huge problem for me but it I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this.

I never use the front camera to take photos but my kids do all the time. So it Happened to me a couple of times but I thought may be the kids did something wrong.

Legal money gang

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone been experiencing this? I am able to use the front facing camera once, twice if I'm lucky, after that upon taking the photo i will get an error message saying "unfortunately gallery has stopped" after rebooting my phone i can use the front facing camera again for 1 or 2 pictures before that error reoccurs.

This is not a huge problem for me but it I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this.
Same here Fc After 2ND Picture

NewWorldOrphan9

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Still having the LOS problem yall need to fix it already. I dont have a problem with airplane mode but im frequently losing my signal the los zip didnt even work :( PLEASE FIX LOS

Mines fixed, as well as others.... Airplane Mode problems is in the OP. Nothing new...

_Viper_

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Still having the LOS problem yall need to fix it already. I dont have a problem with airplane mode but im frequently losing my signal the los zip didnt even work :( PLEASE FIX LOS

That's an awfully rude statement! If you need it fixed that bad...you could always dig into the kernel and fix it yourself! Sbrissen, Phantom, DK2 and others are all working very hard to iron out jelly bean for our phones and have made extreme progress. For most this is a daily driver even with LoS issues. If you can't handle that...get on a different ROM. I promise it won't hurt anyone's feelings here. Otherwise, show some respect, post your issues, and wait patiently like the rest of us while this ROM is being perfected!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

dabora3003

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Its bs the bugs should be fixed already whats the problem damn a 5 year old could fix los in a rom yall just arent good developers.DK2 your developers are how hard is it to fix los ??

I will PayPal 100 dollars to you if you fix LOS on this ROM by tomorrow.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Its bs the bugs should be fixed already whats the problem damn a 5 year old could fix los in a rom yall just arent good developers.DK2 your developers are how hard is it to fix los ??

Lmao. Im not a developer. You have been reported my friend. Disrespectfulness isnt tolerated here. If you dont enjoy my port then go else where (Back to xda).

Reactions: Ron427
Status
Not open for further replies.