[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/18/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightly 3]

So everything boots up without issue?

Yup. And it appears to be a little bit snappier. May be just a placebo, but that's how I feel. Now I'm done with the settings. Only the WiFi isn't working but the rest of the settings are. I used the 7-17 GAPPS and I added my Google account. Everything is smooth until now.
Over and out...

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site

Wipe cache and dalvik then try again

I did. I wiped everything three times before installing and now I did it again three times but it's a no go...
I can confirm that the 4G is working, though it goes to "Unknown" first and then on. But when it connects, it holds.

syphen69

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site

I don't see Bluetooth as working on the list but I was wondering if anyone has gotten Bluetooth to sync up to there car ? I can get it too connect to phone and audio but when I push the play button on my in dash unit or in Google music it just plays through my phone. Thanks Dark_Knight for a awesome ROM.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't see Bluetooth as working on the list but I was wondering if anyone has gotten Bluetooth to sync up to there car ? I can get it too connect to phone and audio but when I push the play button on my in dash unit or in Google music it just plays through my phone. Thanks Dark_Knight for a awesome ROM.

Bluetooth media is not working on Nightly 3 but should work on Nightly 4

Reactions: comptonhubbard

boydefecto

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

I feel your pain my friend. They have not updated the BT audio yet with these nightlies. Supposedly they are working on it with CM10 source, but this is not source.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I feel your pain my friend. They have not updated the BT audio yet with these nightlies. Supposedly they are working on it with CM10 source, but this is not source.

Just because this isnt "Sourcebuilt" doesnt mean its not going to work. I think ive proved that ports can be just as stable if not more stable. You do not need source for stability. :)

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site

Of course, the advanced settings are grayed out (I know they are for the nexus S). And in "Performance", you cannot change the minimum and maximum clock speeds (I never do, but I'm just reporting).
The big problem is the camera. It is very laggy in performance and the quality is not good at all (for video recording). Also, you cannot change the size of the video (720, 1080, etc...). Though the "Funny Faces" are working perfect, hahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.