[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketrex

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/18/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightly 3]

should i or shouldnt i do it? hmmmmmm decisions decsions...how's everyone on the los situation doing with the new nightly???

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site

I apologize if this has been stated previously (I've read majority of this thread :p) but i'm on nightly 2 for SCH-R760 & everything is working awesome, except the vibrate function of the phone.

I noticed my vibration for calls, texts, and haptic is barely there anymore. It's so weak. Before I flashed it was just fine on CM9 so I'm wondering if that's the way the rom is, or if there is a setting or problem I can find/fix.

Also I was facing MAJOR battery drain and found that Media, Media Storage, and Google Music were the culprits. The google music was just an error on my part for wanting it to sync, but every time the phone boots I have to make sure I force close Media & Media Storage. Not sure if that'll help anyone else with strange battery drain but yeah. I found myself going from 99% to 69% in 30 minutes with the screen off. It was kind of ridiculous. I haven't had any LoS on nightly 2 either.

Sniffo

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I apologize if this has been stated previously (I've read majority of this thread :p) but i'm on nightly 2 for SCH-R760 & everything is working awesome, except the vibrate function of the phone.

I noticed my vibration for calls, texts, and haptic is barely there anymore. It's so weak. Before I flashed it was just fine on CM9 so I'm wondering if that's the way the rom is, or if there is a setting or problem I can find/fix.

Also I was facing MAJOR battery drain and found that Media, Media Storage, and Google Music were the culprits. The google music was just an error on my part for wanting it to sync, but every time the phone boots I have to make sure I force close Media & Media Storage. Not sure if that'll help anyone else with strange battery drain but yeah. I found myself going from 99% to 69% in 30 minutes with the screen off. It was kind of ridiculous. I haven't had any LoS on nightly 2 either.

Under system settings>advanced>haptic you can try changing the vibrate intensity

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:
Reactions: ahmadshawki

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Man that sucks.

noriyori

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

Anyone get the latest release booted? I'm back to n3 for now till I get back home lol

DK N3/Lowrider Gapps/FH13

Yep, booted and working great, all except the video camera freezing and not recording video. But all else is working great for me!

Reactions: sosovoo

noriyori

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

I'd like to test how video works in video chat apps, but allas no one to chat with.

CNS123

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site

I am using the epic 4g touch right now and I just tried flashing the new rom. How come it does it aborted it? I put the zip file on the phone and then tried installing it through recovery, but it didn't work. What could be wrong????

Status
Not open for further replies.