Public Apology to everyone

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I am truely sorry for my actions that did indeed cause this drama. I want to list specific people I am Apologizing to.

Sbrissen- This is all your work, Kernel and all. All I did was make minor code adjustments to your work. I apologize for offending you.
You are by far a top tier developer.

Chris41g-Your work on CM is outstanding. Your kernel work is even more impressive. If I offended you in any way shape or form I deeply regret my actions and apologize for my actions.

Entire Android Community-I truely am sorry for all the heartache I have caused. It was wrong what I did and for that I am deeply sorry for my actions.

If I forgot someone please let me know. I am typing this from my phone so grammar most likely sucks badly.

cyburke

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
this is awesome.... thanks DK as i'm sure this post will (hopefully) stop all the nonsense.

now can we move forward with some awesome JB action for our beloved and not yet too old epic phone? :D

chris41g

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
You forgot the number one person...

you owe it to yourself to keep it 100% who you are, be a first rate version of Dark_Knight2 not a second rate version of sbrissen41gogenMod.. some people don't enjoy, appreciate or even agree with ports, but as you can see there is a following and a niche. there is a place for everyone, the only way to hone your skills is to stay true to them.. and not worry about what other people think..

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
You forgot the number one person...

you owe it to yourself to keep it 100% who you are, be a first rate version of Dark_Knight2 not a second rate version of sbrissen41gogenMod.. some people don't enjoy, appreciate or even agree with ports, but as you can see there is a following and a niche. there is a place for everyone, the only way to hone your skills is to stay true to them.. and not worry about what other people think..

Sbrissen is the number 1 person :)

agentcelsius

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I know very little about the this issue and nothing about the dev-community. . . but, i never felt u (DK) had any ill intentions and i don't believe sharing copied/tweaked code is a moral issue to apologize for. i just looking at this from the outside in, all the real devs know who u r, take the flattery of imitation as it is. those who care know of ur greatness. live and let live. . .

PS. Thank you Devs for sharing and caring!

Reactions: thenameisnigel

droidbegin

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
That was real man of U! Can't fault U 4 that. If it is all cleared up, can we go on and get this JB ROM working smooth! It takes everyone to get it right! Just don't take credit for what's not yours! I myself am no help. Just a tester. Please help!!!!! :-[

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress