CyanogenMod 10 Beta 2: Android 4.1.2 for the Epic 4G Touch

chags007

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] CM10 alpha4.4: Android 4.1.1 for Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Hello guys. This would be a daily driver for me if it wasn't for that dreadful Airplane mode crap. Everything besides that is great! Btw for those responsible for this rom I thank you guys on all your hard work.

autopaintman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

I have been running this rom since 4.3 and is my daily driver. My battery life is more than fair, more like very good and airplane mode is maybe once a day. I really like the keyboard, however my preference is to SWYPE. I installed and checked swype in settings, but does not work. Please help

Looking further into setting, Android Keyboard US is checked and greyed out so it can't be unchecked. Help Again..

Last edited:

zmedhaug

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Use touch pal keyboard. Almost identical, get updates from the market. Doesn't have those problems

Corrupt_Data

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site

No need to put quotations around it. You're using the forums to discredit someone that has left due to issues with his ROMs. You've been here longer than me so you should know that bashing isn't allowed. And he didn't borrow the patch , he made it himself. Any issues with what I said, can be brought up with me via PM, and non-compliance can and will be directed to the appropriate moderator.

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch running the world's best operating system.

+1 on forgiving dk and using his ROM fixes
Bluetooth audio was not fixed by DK lol.

CM10 Alpha 4.1 ( Mirror )
- Fixed bluetooth audio - Thanks sbrissen
- CM Upstream

You realize he was banned for kanging right? Whatever he told yall he "fixed" was most likely done by sbrissen, PhantomPhreak53, or CM upstream.

lifehacker101

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Bluetooth audio was not fixed by DK lol.

CM10 Alpha 4.1 ( Mirror )
- Fixed bluetooth audio - Thanks sbrissen
- CM Upstream

You realize he was banned for kanging right? Whatever he told yall he "fixed" was most likely done by sbrissen, PhantomPhreak53, or CM upstream.

Come on guys. Even though what dk did was wrong, what's done is done. Let's get on with the development of this awesome ROM before the moderators get involved.

We need to learn from the mistakes of others so we don't have to go through it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Corrupt_Data

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site

I understand but some people still think he was some god mode developer which he was far from so they need to learn lol. Anyways, mods can clean up my posts if needed. Back on topic. Sorry Phantom and AC mods :)

whiba

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

BT Streaming audio works fine for me. What apps are you using that you are trying to stream from?

comptonhubbard

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site

only issues I've seen are the volume cap and when I go into settings under the gallery it just brings up an empty screen. All my pictures not showing up in the gallery also. other than that great battery life, my daily driver. looking forward to next update.

zmedhaug

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I understand but some people still think he was some god mode developer which he was far from so they need to learn lol. Anyways, mods can clean up my posts if needed. Back on topic. Sorry Phantom and AC mods :)

I think people just want stuff to work and DON'T CARE WHO MADE IT. If it works it works if it don't dk found a way. I'll pour out a 40 for the homies who fixed it actually.

Last edited:

zmedhaug

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Does anyone else have problems with playing back video? Whether it is recorded by phone or a streaming one?

rphillerx9

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site

trying to download the newest update but its not working says the site is upgrading and the mirror times out, was wondering if you had another way to get it :)

lifehacker101

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Phantom: I am still getting los every once and a while. Particularly when on mobile data. I had one WiFi los incident where the WiFi lost connection. Probably all kernel, are there any new ones out?

Corrupt_Data

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site

Phantom: I am still getting los every once and a while. Particularly when on mobile data. I had one WiFi los incident where the WiFi lost connection. Probably all kernel, are there any new ones out?

Nothing new at the moment but testing is going on behind the scenes working on LOS and the Airplane mode bug.

Shadefactor

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site

Hopefully they can get them under wraps so we can fully appreciate the sexiness of this ROM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress