Why can't I share videos friends post on their Facebook to a friend in messenger?

A

AC Question

why can't I share videos friends post on their facebook to a friend in messenger?

So my boyfriend has an iPhone and whenever a friend posts a funny video, he will share it to me via facebook messenger, it gives him the option right from the video he is sharing. I have a galaxy s6 edge and have yet to figure out how this is done for android. So far I feel I've tried everything and I just cannot seem to share any video posts from friends on facebook to my friends messenger. Am I missing something?

jessiemaxwell20

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: why can't I share videos friends post on their facebook to a friend in messenger?

I'm having the same problem! I'll be following this hopefully someone knows the answer!

Inbar1987

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: why can't I share videos friends post on their facebook to a friend in messenger?

i think it's due to some privacy settings. the best way to share a video posted is sharing it from the original location on (clicking the share icon to messanger)

Tanya De la Morena

May 31, 2013
Visit site

i think it's due to some privacy settings. the best way to share a video posted is sharing it from the original location on (clicking the share icon to messanger)

Yes, this is correct. If your friend has their privacy settings set to private, then anything they share or post can only be seen by their friends. If something of theirs is shared, it will not work unless it was something generic that can be shared on your own timeline.

Treat008

May 15, 2016
Visit site
How do i share a video to a facebook page that is in my messenger?

Im trying to share several videos that someone has sent to me in my messenger. The only options Im seeing is to continue sharing it to other people on messenger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress