[Forum Game] The Everlasting Story

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
This is an interesting game. I played one like this before, but the concept is simple. We will make a story :) Proceed the previous poster with a sentence (or multiple sentences if you're feeling like an author...) to continue the story. Here it goes and I can't wait to see where this will head to :p

GO:

I remember it like it was yesterday...I was walking barefoot in soft sand on a hot day in my hometown. That was when it all started... that day... when I met that man.

Last edited:

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
He was a strange man. He didn't look at you when he talked, always felt like he was waiting for something to happen around him. Maybe he was waiting for someone; or hiding from someone...

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
He always wore a collar sweater:

Shawl-Collar-Sweater.jpg

and had a beard stronger than steel wool.

He wore an old cap, and never changed his style.

old-cap.jpg

He would put his hands in his pockets and say "One day, you'll be just like me...but better."

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
At the end of every one of his sentences, he would tip his fedora. Nobody knew why but we never dared to ask him as he always talked about how he managed to escape from a maximum security prison in Germany. Every so often he would....

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
...stare off into the distance with his blue eyes as if he was remembering painful events. Everyone new him only by the name Mr.O'Donnell. He lived in a small apartment 5 miles away from the beach and would go there every day.

Sent from my One Xl using Tapatalk

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
The strangest thing is that he would walk there, but backpedal instead of facing forward. He had s small mirror he used to make sure he didn't run into anything. One of his next door neighbors even told me that she once saw Mr. O'Donnell with...

Posted via Android Central App

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
a raccoon on his back while spinning. He was strange to me at first, but I would of never imagined someone like him as my partner on the greatest of adventures. It all started when I...

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Was walking home from work and found a note folded up in the crevice of an oak tree. The note read thusly. Three million at the plaza in two hours. Don't be late. Instead of a signature there was a bloody hand print.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
The hand print was the signature of the Sicilian mob boss Tony Tucci. He's most known for the hit on the Chancellor of Germany during the 90s.
So Mr. O'Donnell meets Mr. Tucci there when all of a sudden...

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
*There has to be some story in between. Let's assume the main character went with O'Donnell.

I look at the note and with my luck, Mr. O'Donnell was passing right by. "That's the mark of Tough Tucci. That guy pisses me off. He owes me money. Hey kid? You know what? Let's go pay him a visit. Maybe we'll save whoever's in trouble there." "Sure, just don't call me kid. I'm 34 for Pete's sake!" We both decided to head to Tucci's house down town. When we arrive, the house was really quiet... Too quiet...

Tucci comes out from the front of the house, a huge building with beautiful marble pillars and smooth fine crystal walls.

*where you left off*

O'Donnell meets Tucci and all of a sudden... Before we know it, men in black with guns surround the entire house. "Hey O'Donnell. Quit being a nosy bum. You'll save yourself a lot of trouble if you just leave." Said Tucci in a strong accent. "Screw you." Replied O'Donnell with no fear. I decided to step in and...

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I decided to step in and get behind one of the four men Tucci brought to the meeting. I grab the gun with my right hand while using my left elbow to apply pressure to the man's neck and use him as a shield. I fire once, twice, three times. Tucci 's men fall. Tucci however calmly draws on O'Donnell.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I decided to step in and get behind one of the four men Tucci brought to the meeting. I grab the gun with my right hand while using my left elbow to apply pressure to the man's neck and use him as a shield. I fire once, twice, three times. Tucci 's men fall. Tucci however calmly draws on O'Donnell.

Tucci shot Mr.O'Donnell twice in the chest. Everything seemed to go so slowly. I shot. Both men were on the floor. I ran to Mr.O'Donnell. He had is eyes closed and was twitching. Strangely, there was no blood (other then dead Tucci...). Suddenly Mr.O'Donnell...

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
...Leapt up smugly mentioning the body armour that he always wore considering he was a secret agent and had many enemies. Tucci was one of his biggest threats and now that I had eliminated him...

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I had to infiltrate the drug world and become the new drug kingpin and help Mr.O'Donnell bring down Tucci's drug cartel. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but one thing was for sure was......

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I had to infiltrate the drug world and become the new drug kingpin and help Mr.O'Donnell bring down Tucci's drug cartel. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but one thing was for sure was......

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

I was going to make a lot of money... and a lot of enemies. I was more concerned with the latter. There was no way Tony's men would stand down and let me take over their cartel. So I laid low for a few weeks to make sure I wasn't an easy target for any of their hitmen. I decided to change up my hair and usual style of dressing so I wouldn't get recognized so I went to the barber shop and asked for a...

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Nice clean cut. My hair was pretty long and always got into my eyes. I couldn't have it getting into the way if and when I get into some more trouble. I left the barber shop and went to get a bite to eat. Sam's Super Sub's. A place my father used to take me all of the time.

When I walked out, I got a call. A call from Mr. O'Donnel. He said..

Sent from the mother ship

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Nice clean cut. My hair was pretty long and always got into my eyes. I couldn't have it getting into the way if and when I get into some more trouble. I left the barber shop and went to get a bite to eat. Sam's Super Sub's. A place my father used to take me all of the time.

When I walked out, I got a call. A call from Mr. O'Donnel. He said..

Quit playing around boy. It's not time to be eating no sub's! I need you to make a delivery to an old friend.
It's only 25 kilos but I've received word that the police have been tipped off. I need you to take it through an underground tunnel we've built. Meet me at Bobby's at 2:00 today and bring your...

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Quit playing around boy. It's not time to be eating no sub's! I need you to make a delivery to an old friend.
It's only 25 kilos but I've received word that the police have been tipped off. I need you to take it through an underground tunnel we've built. Meet me at Bobby's at 2:00 today and bring your...

Informants, I need them for a mission, it will insure full protection from your enemies while you complete your mission.

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Informants, I need them for a mission, it will insure full protection from your enemies while you complete your mission.

Here we go. The first mission. I head to Bobby's in my green Volkswagen Jetta. Pull up through the long narrow driveway, park my car, walk to the door and ring the door bell..

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Here we go. The first mission. I head to Bobby's in my green Volkswagen Jetta. Pull up through the long narrow driveway, park my car, walk to the door and ring the door bell..

Bobby opens the door for Joe, Tom and I. We walk in and draw our "game plan" on a chalk board Bobby had. We decided the best way to do it was by hiding in plain sight, so we took the main street to get there, even if it did take a lot longer, nobody would expect a job like this would involve one of the busiest routes in the state. As we pull up at the house of Mr. O'Donnell's old friend, I notice...