[Forum Game] The Everlasting Story

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Bobby opens the door for Joe, Tom and I. We walk in and draw our "game plan" on a chalk board Bobby had. We decided the best way to do it was by hiding in plain sight, so we took the main street to get there, even if it did take a lot longer, nobody would expect a job like this would involve one of the busiest routes in the state. As we pull up at the house of Mr. O'Donnell's old friend, I notice...

Posted via Android Central App

Two men standing near the front door dressed in Ed Hardy clothes.. "Losers." I thought to myself. Before getting out of the car, we talk the plan over. "Alright, they don't why we're really here and let's keep it that way. We plant the cameras in major opening and doorways if we can. Tom and I will make the transaction and get the money. Got it?" "Got it." They reply in unison.

As we get out of the car and head to the front, the men stop us.. "Turn around. We have to frisk you.."

Sent from the mother ship

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Two men standing near the front door dressed in Ed Hardy clothes.. "Losers." I thought to myself. Before getting out of the car, we talk the plan over. "Alright, they don't why we're really here and let's keep it that way. We plant the cameras in major opening and doorways if we can. Tom and I will make the transaction and get the money. Got it?" "Got it." They reply in unison.

As we get out of the car and head to the front, the men stop us.. "Turn around. We have to frisk you.."

I awkwardly complied with the frisking before I slammed my fist into one of the guy's face. Tom and Joe looked at me. "What? I get nervous..." Before the other guard could say anything, Joe and Tom take him out. "That wasn't part of the plan!" said Joe. "Doesn't matter, go with the flow" replied Tom. The three of us head in...

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I awkwardly complied with the frisking before I slammed my fist into one of the guy's face. Tom and Joe looked at me. "What? I get nervous..." Before the other guard could say anything, Joe and Tom take him out. "That wasn't part of the plan!" said Joe. "Doesn't matter, go with the flow" replied Tom. The three of us head in...

Bullets spraying through the others that stand on the other side of the door. "Forget the plan. Get the money!"..

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Bullets spraying through the others that stand on the other side of the door. "Forget the plan. Get the money!"..

Joe and Tom both head in and grab the bags of money while I fire from behind. Everything was like a movie, and it was hard to believe this was all real. "We got the money, let's get out of here!" yelled Tom. We all head out the door when...

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
An explosion rocks the foundation of the house. Someone must have been left alive. Joe and Tom are pierced with shrapnel from the upper windows as I jumped backwards under the doorframe. O'Donnell's contact set us up and my men paid the price.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I see Tom laying about 20 yards away from me.. Lifeless. Joe, gasping for air, gives me a letter and says in his last breath, "Give this to O'Donnell."

I shove the letter into my breast pocket, and run to my car. I reach for my phone (The great Moto X) and realize that its been smashed. I race to the beach to find O'Donnell walking by the water. I run to him, give him the letter and..

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
An explosion rocks the foundation of the house. Someone must have been left alive. Joe and Tom are pierced with shrapnel from the upper windows as I jumped backwards under the doorframe. O'Donnell's contact set us up and my men paid the price.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

I pick up the phone and call O'Donnell and demand an explanation. "I didn't know about this," he said. "The cartel must have paid them off."
I grab the guns from the 4 dead men and get back in the car. I take off full speed and head towards...

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I pick up the phone and call O'Donnell and demand an explanation. "I didn't know about this," he said. "The cartel must have paid them off."
I grab the guns from the 4 dead men and get back in the car. I take off full speed and head towards...

(Disregard my last post. I think I was typing mine up at the same as you were :b)

O'Donnells apartment.

"The plan backfired, O. They're dead! How could they die!?" In a calm voice, O'Donnell says, "It happens."

"It happens!?" I yelled. "Those were two men that lost their lives!" We have to get back at them. We have to.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
(Disregard my last post. I think I was typing mine up at the same as you were :b)

O'Donnells apartment.

"The plan backfired, O. They're dead! How could they die!?" In a calm voice, O'Donnell says, "It happens."

"It happens!?" I yelled. "Those were two men that lost their lives!" We have to get back at them. We have to.

"Things happen. Why get so down over something you cannot undo?" said O'Donnell. "What do you mean? We have to get back at them! Who ever did this..." I started to fade and become tired. "Here, lay down, you're exhausted. Rest. We'll talk tomorrow." "O'Donnell, Joe told me to give this to you." I handed him the letter. "Thank you." said O'Donnell. He walked up the stairs to his bedroom and I laid there in the living room, and found my eyelids to be ever so heavy. Too much happened... too fast.

Can we call that end of chapter 1 or something or keep going? ^_^

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
"Things happen. Why get so down over something you cannot undo?" said O'Donnell. "What do you mean? We have to get back at them! Who ever did this..." I started to fade and become tired. "Here, lay down, you're exhausted. Rest. We'll talk tomorrow." "O'Donnell, Joe told me to give this to you." I handed him the letter. "Thank you." said O'Donnell. He walked up the stairs to his bedroom and I laid there in the living room, and found my eyelids to be ever so heavy. Too much happened... too fast.
Seems like a good place to end XD

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site

I think we can say that's Chapter 1. Thanks for putting the note thing back into the story. :)

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I think we can say that's Chapter 1. Thanks for putting the note thing back into the story. :)

I'm actually reading the story lol, it's getting interesting even though some parts made no sense :p We don't even know the main characters name! Let's keep it anonymous! LOL

K...uh...I'll start off?

The next morning I woke up to find O'Donnell at the kitchen table with a bowel of cereal and the letter. I approached him. "Ah, look who woke up" I nodded with acknowledgement. "What does the letter say?" "Well, it says..."

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Chapter 2:

I wake up to the smell of smoked ham, eggs, and toast. I walk to the kitchen, with a big yawn, "Good morning."

"Mornin'. How'd you sleep?"

"Like a log."

I sit down to an already made plate of food. "I haven't eaten like this in ages." O'Donnell says, "Well with a job like mine, I feel like you need a good breakfast to start off the day. Everyday."

He tosses a manilla envelope across the wood grain table. It stops about two inches from my plate. "What's this?"

O'Donnell smiles and says, "Your next mission."

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Chapter 2:

I wake up to the smell of smoked ham, eggs, and toast. I walk to the kitchen, with a big yawn, "Good morning."

"Mornin'. How'd you sleep?"

"Like a log."

I sit down to an already made plate of food. "I haven't eaten like this in ages." O'Donnell says, "Well with a job like mine, I feel like you need a good breakfast to start off the day. Everyday."

He tosses a manilla envelope across the wood grain table. It stops about two inches from my plate. "What's this?"

O'Donnell smiles and says, "Your next mission."

Damn uhhh, awkward. I guess we'll go with your statement then.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Alright then lol Mr. Polite guy :D

What? Chapter 2 already? What's the fun in that? :p
Let's make this like TV series and take one year breaks in between seasons. Meanwhile we can meet up to write the script :D

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm actually reading the story lol, it's getting interesting even though some parts made no sense :p We don't even know the main characters name! Let's keep it anonymous! LOL

K...uh...I'll start off?

The next morning I woke up to find O'Donnell at the kitchen table with a bowel of cereal and the letter. I approached him. "Ah, look who woke up" I nodded with acknowledgement. "What does the letter say?" "Well, it says..."

Don't bother with your next mission. You'll find out the true definition of hell if you dare.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa