cheapest phone with 64 GB micro sd card

chocolateyum

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
What's the cheapest phone I can get that meets the following criteria?

1. Jellybean or higher
2. 8 MP or higher camera
3. 64 GB microSD card slot (not just 32 GB)
4. Not too cheap quality that will break on me quickly

thanks.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
You are probably going to have to look at older Samsung flagships. So the S3, or Note 2 to keep the cost down. However, those devices are at the end of their support, so KitKat is probably the last official update they will see.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I would second those recommendation. Solid devices. There are cheaper options, though beware that you are probably sacrificing substantial battery life and performance

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

MADDROID1

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Be aware that Googles latest Android updates have severely crippled the use of SD cards. You may want to research this situation further before using that as your sole criteria.

Sent through Verizon from my Samsung Galaxy S5

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Be aware that Googles latest Android updates have severely crippled the use of SD cards. You may want to research this situation further before using that as your sole criteria.

Sent through Verizon from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Some limitations, but still usable. I can copy files to sd, watch video, browse pictures, and listen to music from sd.

chocolateyum

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Wow, that is cheap for an S4. Ok purchasing that. Thanks a lot!

Nuts. The website won't accept any of my credit cards for some reason. Says my billing address is wrong even though it's right. Think it may actually be sold out or something. Oh well, thanks anyway. It would have been a great deal.

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I would second those recommendation. Solid devices. There are cheaper options, though beware that you are probably sacrificing substantial battery life and performance

Except with the Note 2. It has amazing battery life.

Sippay

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Don't buy a cheap phone. Save up and buy the best phone you can. You'll regret buying the cheap phone later.

Sent from my SGH-I897

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if you found something yet, but came across this post looking for something else.

I have 2 of these, and I find them great. I rarely buy minutes, mostly use for music and media, and if I am near wifi, which is like most of the time, I use Text+ for phone calls. This little dude even comes with a 4gb micro sd card

Samsung Galaxy Smartphone, Discover - Walmart.com