Audio issues after adnroid 11 update on Samsung Galaxt A50

DisturbedShifty

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I apologize up front if this has already been asked.

I downloaded the newest Android update on my phone yesterday and ever since the audio has been jacked up when using music apps. Whenever I am playing music using Pandora or the Black music player app the music starts out just fine and then when it goes to the next track the volume for the music drops at least 80%. It will go back to normal with a quick pause and then play again but it is really annoying. It does this both via blu-tooth and audio jack.

Can anyone help me out?

EDIT: I have already tried wiping the cache partition and that did not solve the issue.

Last edited:

DisturbedShifty

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Does this only happen with 3rd party media players, or also with the stock media player?

Ok. So I downloaded YoUTube Music since Google Play Music doesn't exists anymore. The app couldn't see the music I have on my SD card so I used one of my playlists from YouTube to play music.

It played both tracks just fine and the stupid commercial in between. But I couldn't lock the phone without stopping the music because they want you to pay for that feature.

I also tried the Black music player again with the phone locked and unlocked, after the partition wipe, and it seems to be working properly now. So maybe it is just Pandora?