bgd2980

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi peeps.. I have a EVO 4G. I want to be able to listen to Last.Fm or Pandora though my car stereo hooked up via usb but haven't been able to figure it out. Every time I hook it up it plays turn by turn directions from the gps and I've gotten it to play some of my ring tones but cannot get it to play Last or Pandora when I'm streaming it. Only on the phone itself. Please help. Thanks in advance! :)

baseballfanz

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I don't know about usb but playing pandora through an AUX port work great for me. With usb its probably only reading files you actually have on the phone itself.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't know about usb but playing pandora through an AUX port work great for me. With usb its probably only reading files you actually have on the phone itself.

I use my phone in the same way. Hooked up to the AUX port and it works fine. If this isn't an option for you, maybe consult your car's manual, or, forums for the type of car you have to get a better understanding of how the interaction between your phone and your car works via USB.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty