Apps too small on screen.

OldSlogger

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Hello. I'm new to the forum so I'd appreciate any help I can get with my problem.

I just received my new Zopo ZP300+ Android phone with Android 4.0. When I downloaded a flip clock app from the Apps Store at Google Play it arrived on my screen so small I can hardly see it. This did not happen on my previous Androind phone by LG. How do I get the clock to show at the correct size?

Thank you in advance for the assistance.

Attachments

• P1020348.JPG
    P1020348.JPG
    548.2 KB · Views: 7
  • P1020347.JPG
    P1020347.JPG
    552.5 KB · Views: 7

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That's just the shortcut, not the actual app.

Do you know if your Digital Clock is an app or a widget? Most clocks are widgets, and in order to put it on your homescreen, you need to bring up your app drawer (tap the circular symbol in the center of the bottom icon tray), then tap Widgets on the top of the screen, then swipe through the pages until you find Digital Clock. Then long press it and drag it to the homescreen. It will usually then prompt you to select some options for your clock first--once you're done with that, you can exit to the homescreen where you'll see the clock.

If it's an app, just tap on the shortcut, and the clock will start as a separate program. I doubt it's an app--it wouldn't be a very good clock if you had to start it up each time you wanted to look at the time. Most likely, the shortcut is just for the clock's settings, which you can access once you've placed the widget on the homescreen.

OldSlogger

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
B. Diddy, you are the man. I can't believe how simple you made it. Thank you very much. It turns out it was a widget. I liked the phone but now I love it.

Thanks again.

Attachments

• P1020349.JPG
    P1020349.JPG
    600 KB · Views: 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non