How do I forward email on Droid X?

Chewie18

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I just got a Droid X and I am trying to forward an e-mail that I have recieved. I am sure that it's very easy but for some reason I just don't see it.

How do I do this?

albertdc

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
At least with the stock gmail app, if you scroll to the bottom of the message, you will see "reply", 'reply all", and "forward" options. These scroll with the email message and will appear just above the static "archive, delete, older" butons.
If you are not usnig the gmail app, then I'm sorry I don't know.

tmelland

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Forwarding E-mail on Droid X

At the top of each E-mail you receive in your GMAIL on your Droid X, there will be a rectangular box in the top upper right portion of the screen. This rectangular box contains a star which I would assume means add to Favorites, an arrow pointing to the left which is a "reply" function and then the small left pointer on the far right of the rectangular box which toggles and expands the box and reveals the 'FORWARD" function along with the "Reply" and "Reply All" functions. :cool:

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
All android applications are the same. I don't use email... but, it shouldn't differ from the gmail app, or someone else's emil app for that mAtter. After you open the message, look for a fwd button either in the msg, or in the menu. Anyone cM answer this question tho since its an ANDROID email application. I only have a gmail account :-( don't like too many email addresses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez