Go SMS Pro, how to delete a picture

Jay Hudgins

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
My wife sent me a picture in a text using Go SMS Pro, when i received the text it had a link that took me to the picture via the internet. It had a simple download button to download it to my phone with nothing else on the screen. My question is where are these pictures being stored at, and can you get them deleted.

Sarah Leos

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure. If someone replies ley me know. Same thing happened to me and now I'm freaking out

My wife sent me a picture in a text using Go SMS Pro, when i received the text it had a link that took me to the picture via the internet. It had a simple download button to download it to my phone with nothing else on the screen. My question is where are these pictures being stored at, and can you get them deleted.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
There are two ways to send media files in GoSMS Pro. The first is as a standard MMS message (sent over a carrier's data network), the second is using the GoMMS service. The photos are stored (presumably securely) on the GoForAndroid servers (here's their website), and are downloaded by following the received links. I don't use GoSMS myself, so I can't give precise instructions, but the option to send as a standard MMS message should be present somewhere.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana