help with mms..

suprtong

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
here is my problem..sometimes when i receive a picture message or audio i need to save it to my sd card and view it through astro ..i cant view it through the message the only part im able to see in the meaasge are the words..i have a nexus 1 running froyo 2.2 and im using handsent ..i cant figure out what is going on , im not sure if its a setting or if its on the end of the person sending it or if its the type of file extension associated with it ..does anyone know whats happening?

suprtong

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
saving them is no problem the problem is i have to save to my sd card than go into astro and locate the file there in order too see or hear what i was sent or else i cant see or hear them .....

Karnaj

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok I apologize for my misunderstanding of your problem. I have a Moto Droid so I don't have any experience with the Nexus 1 but just thinking about how the Andoid OS works, sounds like the OS isn't seeing the download folder. Are you rooted and or running a custom rom?

Karnaj

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

suprtong

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Ok I apologize for my misunderstanding of your problem. I have a Moto Droid so I don't have any experience with the Nexus 1 but just thinking about how the Andoid OS works, sounds like the OS isn't seeing the download folder. Are you rooted and or running a custom rom?

Karnaj

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

im running the stock 2.2 froyo that is downloaded from google..i never messed with the os myself

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Okay I am also using Handsent, but I have the Evo when I get a mms I am able to view it right in the thread without saving it so that is weird.

shellzda1

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I havent seen this until I last updated handcent. Previously the pictures just showed. Now they all have a download button. After a few tries, I just figured it wasn't working and stopped trying, I had expected them to appear in the message after I clicked download. HMMMMM.
I have an Evo by the way. Is this what is happening to you?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty