05-19-2016 01:32 PM
582 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    How do you. Fix HTC hero when it says the application HTC sense is not responding and all it does is force closes and won't let me do any thing
    03-29-2012 12:16 AM
    I Have Samsung GTI9003 . pls help me out how to turn it on the notification light. Unable to do it pls help...
    and my camera settings is giving me pain every time time click a pic its blured reset it so mant time but noting happened pls help...
    04-05-2012 02:12 AM
    Hi there! I am so very new to this. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note and cannot get my PC tor ecognize it when I connect via USB. The phone says it is connected, but we cannot find the device on the pc. What the heck am I doing wrong? Or did I screw something up while goofing around with trying to do something with my camera?

Thanks so much.

04-08-2012 10:13 AM
    I Have Samsung GTI9003 . pls help me out how to turn it on the notification light. Unable to do it pls help...
    and my camera settings is giving me pain every time time click a pic its blured reset it so mant time but noting happened pls help...
    Go to settings; Display; Notification light; select what you want and done
    04-08-2012 10:27 AM
    Hi there! I am so very new to this. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note and cannot get my PC tor ecognize it when I connect via USB. The phone says it is connected, but we cannot find the device on the pc. What the heck am I doing wrong? Or did I screw something up while goofing around with trying to do something with my camera?

Thanks so much.
    Go to settings; Connect to PC; Change Default, and change your default to Disk Drive. This should fix your problem Good Luck!
    04-08-2012 10:28 AM
    Is there a forum just for Samsung infuse 4G owners?
    Yes. Go into Samsung Android Phones, and select AT&T Samsung Infuse
    04-08-2012 10:31 AM
    I have looked everywhere but cant find a launcher that is like a windows computer i have a rooted kindle fire. please help
    04-15-2012 08:00 PM
    Howdy. Thanks for the welcome. I am on new turf here. Yet I did something today that I probably shouldn't have done. So scared myself that I stopped putting off coming here. Been saying to do it for 5 or 7 months. I moved from a T-Mobile Tap to an Android phone LG-C800.
    I believe I rooted it. See now why I should have come here six months ago.

I stopped. Haven't removed anything, made any adjustment. I come here irritated with myself, I ask for help before I do something stupid and make a new paperweight.

I'm a consort, pa, grandpa, poet, cyclist, and nosy. Polite term, curious. Eclectic in tastes and interests.

Hi.

And how do I tell if I actually rooted it?
    04-23-2012 08:26 PM
    hi just got a new lg optimus net lg net ten unlimited still playing with it ? im shore i will have lots of hay help me'sfirst touch phone.so i want to thank you all now. for the help. good to be a member.
    04-25-2012 12:18 AM
    Hi, I'm a first time user of a tablet. It is a coby Kyros mid7022.
    I took it to a business yesterday and had a chip installed. It was working yesterday when he installed it but when he turned it off I cannot get it to turn back on.... the screen is blank. I know the tablet is on because the stick memory I have attached to the tablet is blinking but there is nothing on the screen. The on off switch does nothing. I appreciate any information you could give me. Thanks in advance
    04-27-2012 08:54 AM
    Great forum. I have HTC EVO 4G - Searching for a contact in "People". Hit search at the bottom right of screen; enter name; Name not found; so I need to add. I see no way to add without getting out and going back to "People" and add from there. Is there no other way to add the name?
    05-02-2012 10:38 AM
    have a nexus s 4g on boost network phone works 611 workds and internet but my mms and messaging isnt called boost they said 72 hours for system to recognize is there any truth to this or is a setting off
    05-04-2012 03:36 PM
    Hi Milo. Thanks for all of this, and for the Pre to Android Guide. The transition was much easier than I expected, but the tips, apps and widgets were definitely helpful for more advanced stuff. Gotta say it's weird to be here.
    05-06-2012 09:32 PM
    i hav installed apps on my mobile,and moved them on my sd card.due to some problem i have given my mobile in care center and they rebooted my phone.now how can i bring back all apps back ?
    05-19-2012 07:52 AM
    Hello i have the samsung galaxy tablet was trying to use it at work usung my jobs wifi but couldnt need wep password believe CLaus in the name is there a android app where i can get the password
    05-23-2012 11:31 AM
    hello, I am new to androids and just here to try to root my two phones to use with other services besides sprint.
    05-28-2012 04:50 PM
    Hi,

We are PC users and have just got an Android tablet. The section
    Getting Started with Android - Tips and Tricks
    seems useful if you know what you want to do, and promotional features glibly say what can be done. I am looking for a tutorial that leads me through the features guiding me as to how to do things. Do such tutorials exist?

Henry
    05-30-2012 10:10 AM
    G'day, I'm new to Android, having just purchased a 10.1" T10A Tablet (running Android OS 4.0.3). I think it might be a CRANE brand. I've used PC's for years, but other OS's are unknown to me.
    I also purchased a cover with USB keyboard, but cannot get it to work as a keyboard. I did see what appeared to be a small keyboard icon near the bottom of the screen (towards the right hand side), but pressing the keys on the USB keyboard did not work. The icon has not appeared since.
    Any suggestions how to enable the external keyboard would be appreciated.

Cheers.
    06-06-2012 08:18 PM
    Joined just now...have this issue: randomly, every 4 -8 weeks, I will wake up to a text msg. from ATT, saying I have gone over my 2 GB data limit. Looking through my phone, in either the photo gallery, or in downloads, or both sometimes, there will be 250 to over a thousand duplicate downloads or pictures, of one to three different things re-copied and re-copied, I guess they are trying to come in or being sent out, during the night, thus using all my data up. I am not doing it, and don't know how to make it stop! I have just deleted all the hundred to thousands of pictures, and then this will happen again every 4-8 weeks. Is this a virus or what??? I have hotmail as my e-mail account, but these are attachments that I haven't even opened on my phone.....
    06-07-2012 05:16 PM
    New here. Looking for Android User Guide. Can't seem to find it on website. Is there a User Guide? How do I find it?
    06-09-2012 10:35 AM
    New here. Looking for Android User Guide. Can't seem to find it on website. Is there a User Guide? How do I find it?
    The very first post of this thread has a wealth of general information concerning Android. There are dozens and dozens of things explained with various links, take the time to look over things and then you can come back and ask questions.
    06-09-2012 11:01 AM
    Can Ice cream Sandwich 4 be loaded on Galaxy ace Dios
    06-10-2012 02:55 AM
    does anybody know what wrong with my phone i downloaded a sgnal booster and now it wont make or allow voice calls its a samsung stratosphere
    06-17-2012 11:10 PM
    Hi, my name is Jennifer! I am so excited to finally have an awesome phone! Ijust got the HTC EVO Design 4g for Boost mobile! I want to know everything there is to get the most out of my phone! Thanks!!
    06-26-2012 08:21 AM
    does anybody know what wrong with my phone i downloaded a sgnal booster and now it wont make or allow voice calls
    Try uninstalling the signal booster.
    06-27-2012 12:35 PM
582 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD