How do I keep my TMobile Samsung Galaxy s2 out of safe mode?

Nazariy Diamond

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
TMobile Samsung Galaxy s2 will not get out of safe mode

i have a Tmobile Samsung Galaxy s2. Okay my issue is that my phone gets into safe mode 90 percent of the time i turn it on for the past two days.I power it on and its in safe mode. If I do a reset by clicking power button and and press restart, it doesn't resolve problem. if i click power button press reset and hold the button lower left bottom of phone while it reset, problem goes away, the safe mode is gone.
However the problem is not fixed as when I turn it off after fixing the issue, it keeps coming back to safe mode. I tried to do a virus scan with avg antivirus and it detected two bad apps, i ewrased them, but problem didn't go away.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: TMobile Samsung Galaxy s2 will not get out of safe mode

i have a Tmobile Samsung Galaxy s2. Okay my issue is that my phone gets into safe mode 90 percent of the time i turn it on for the past two days.I power it on and its in safe mode. If I do a reset by clicking power button and and press restart, it doesn't resolve problem. if i click power button press reset and hold the button lower left bottom of phone while it reset, problem goes away, the safe mode is gone.
However the problem is not fixed as when I turn it off after fixing the issue, it keeps coming back to safe mode. I tried to do a virus scan with avg antivirus and it detected two bad apps, i ewrased them, but problem didn't go away.
Easy fix
1. Turn off phone
2. Remove battery and wait 10 seconds
3. Put the battery back in and turn it on
That should work :)

Lynne Murphy

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site

Tried everything even hard reset. Still in safe mode. Tried off and on; tried removing battery; tried volume down etc. NO LUCK. Help!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! I think sometimes a corrupt file may force Safe Mode. If you have an SD card inserted, go to Settings>Storage​ and Unmount it, then remove it and reboot. Does that help?