My Razr Maxx bit the dust - Verizon replaced it for me with the Droid Maxx . . . .

The Razr Maxx had a favorite contacts widget on my home screen . . . can't seem to find any such widget /setting on this phone?

Any Thoughts?
    05-20-2015 10:50 AM
    Do you want to place an individual favorite contact, or a large widget with a list of favorite contacts? The large widget probably isn't preinstalled on the Maxx. You could try a 3rd party widget like Favorite Contacts Widget Blur.

My preferred way to do this is to create a homescreen folder full of Direct Dial widgets, and name that folder "Speed Dial" or "Favorite Contacts." I prefer Direct Dial widgets, because it's truly one-touch. Other Contact widgets usually require at least two touches, because the first touch gives you options of which phone number or email address to call or email.
    Do you want to place an individual favorite contact, or a large widget with a list of favorite contacts? The large widget probably isn't preinstalled on the Maxx. You could try a 3rd party widget like Favorite Contacts Widget Blur.

My preferred way to do this is to create a homescreen folder full of Direct Dial widgets, and name that folder "Speed Dial" or "Favorite Contacts." I prefer Direct Dial widgets, because it's truly one-touch. Other Contact widgets usually require at least two touches, because the first touch gives you options of which phone number or email address to call or email.
    05-20-2015 11:32 AM