Kyocera Hydro Vibe Sprint Hotspot, how can I get more than one user on it?

willmon22

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Kyocera Hydro Vibe Sprint Hotspot

Is there any good options available for me to be able to have a hotspot with more than one user? As all I have now is the Open Garden one and it would seem that it only allows 1 user since it uses ad hoc mode. I would really like to have the infrastructure mode if possible. It seems like no matter what option I use it keeps giving me that hotspot error about needed to get a subscription. I have always been able to have a hotspot but my HTC One M7 just got water damaged and all I could get for a replacement was this low end bad excuse for a phone. Hopefully by august I will be getting a Galaxy Nexus 6 unless there is one that is even better that can be rooted and have a custom recovery on it. As it would seem that any phones that can't have a custom recovery or rom on it gets this same hotspot error message because of the builtin framework they put on the phone to disable the hotspot without having a plan for it. And that is for any and all companies it seems. I wouldn't doubt if verizon is still doing it with their new phones even though they had the FTC said it was to be stopped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez