Why is my phone not recognizing any sd cards?

lindz951

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
why is my phone not recognizing any sd cards? please help!

I have an HTC one sv and I've tried 3 different sd cards one brand new all either 32 or under and it will not recognize that I even have a sd card in. All it says is memory full or mount sd card when its already in .i can not use my phone for anything other then call and texting that's it. No camera no apps uninstalled all of them. I've tried soft resets and battery in and out and even had my phone off for hours. I've done a bunch of online reading and nothing. I can not seem to find an answer to how to fix it. I've emailed htc numerous times with no reply. Can anyone please help me?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: why is my phone not recognizing any sd cards? please help!

I have an HTC one sv and I've tried 3 different sd cards one brand new all either 32 or under and it will not recognize that I even have a sd card in. All it says is memory full or mount sd card when its already in .i can not use my phone for anything other then call and texting that's it. No camera no apps uninstalled all of them. I've tried soft resets and battery in and out and even had my phone off for hours. I've done a bunch of online reading and nothing. I can not seem to find an answer to how to fix it. I've emailed htc numerous times with no reply. Can anyone please help me?
Try formatting the SD card (FAT32) and try again. You can format it from the device or from a computer - PC or Mac, does not matter.

Let us know if that helps.