HELP!!!

lsb3user

May 31, 2010
Visit site
ok. I have a LG Optimus T (t-mobile). Nice phone but too small for my fingers. So it was suggested (by a tmobile rep nonetheless) that I try the garmin fone. I am now past my window of getting the phone switched out and I am frustrated with this device. I haven't sent the Optimus back and am greatly considering going back to it and returning the garmin. I can't even download swype on the device, can't get the os to 2.2. Any suggestions wold be great. The Optimus is looking sweeter & sweeter. Is smaller better? Is the optimus a better device than the garmin?:confused:

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi, lsb3user.
Welcome to the forum. It's a pity that you're on TMobile. You would have had better options of phones to choose from if you were with Sprint or Verizon.

You should have return the phone before the trial period runs out. I don't understand why would you kept it this long. Anyway, you can either get a phone of your choice, or use the one you had before.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

lsb3user

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Hi folks, thanks for the input. I would love to be with verizon but right now, circumstances said no and i needed to get a carrier pronto and t-mobile gave the the best deal. Fortunately or unfortunately you guys confirmed how I felt about the garmin fone. Especially with the problems getting the swype installed etc. I'm going back to the optimus T. I'll get something better when I can actually afford it. So it's back to the T, the hotspot capability... My girlfriend tried to advise me on this LOL. shoulda listened.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TechBro