Talk+text plan from verizon...what do I get?

5G

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi, what do i get on talk+text plan from verizon that i dont get from just talk plan.
Specifically i want to know what they mean by personal mail and picture sending included in talk+text, if i pay for data plan don't i get access to web email?
Is it worth paying $20 more per month for talk+text since i don't plan on texting anyone that much?:-*

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Verizon does have a plan that will give you unlimited texting to other Verizon customers, and 500 text messages to non-verizon users for 10 bucks or something like that. So with talk+text, you'll get unlimited text messages to any customer.

You can opt for a pay per text message plan too.

With the data plan you get access to the web, which would include your mail, google maps, streaming Pandora, YouTube, etc.

If you do not text a lot, just go with a pay per text plan. You can always add/remove text messaging at any time.

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi, what do i get on talk+text plan from verizon that i dont get from just talk plan.
Messaging. Compare them on the page that lists them (look at the add-on features column).

Specifically i want to know what they mean by personal mail and picture sending included in talk+text, if i pay for data plan don't i get access to web email?
For an Android device, data is covered by the data plan -- not by the Talk or Talk & Text plan.

Is it worth paying $20 more per month for talk+text since i don't plan on texting anyone that much?:-*
Worth is always highly subjective. We can't tell you if it's worth it to you or not. You have to figure that out for yourself. If you don't text much, it doesn't seem like it would be worth it to me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer