Rebooting my phone

slwyatt

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
I have gotten to the no command screen and held down the power button while pressing the volume button once to get to the menu. I got to the menu and have selected the cache partition and factory reset but my phone still keeps restarting over and over again. what else can be wrong?

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi

What happened, that caused you to want to do a factory reset? Also, please share with us, the model of your phone.

Thanks!

Chris

slwyatt

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
i didn't try the factory reset until it kept start restarting over again and i got the no command screen. A few days ago i got a pop up on my phone that said my com.google.gms had stopped working. Basically all of my my google play services had stopped, i couldn't open my pandora or youtube either. I just ignored it because those aren't that important to me. I tried to download google play again and this time it let me but said it was an error. There was an ZTE update, the phone turned off, started to reboot right but then just kept restarting. I got the no command robot and followed the directions to get me to the menu to choose the cached partition and all that but nothing is working. The phone is model Z820.

Thanks,
Sarah

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
Have you tried contacting ZTE? Reboot loops can sometimes be fixed with tools like Odin (I did it once after a failed attempt to root). Maybe try looking into that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty