Am I being tracked? My girlfriend has WAY to much knowledge of who I talk to, where I go, etc.

mike raym

Dec 21, 2017
Visit site
My girlfriend has WAY to much knowledge of who I talk to, where I go, etc. I figure she has put a hidden tracking app on my phone and I am not sure how to find it or find out if she has done it or not. She does have, or I should say DID have access to my phone. It is a Samsung S5.
Women, cant live with em, cant kill em.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
"Steal your face right off your head!"

Yes it COULD be software installed OR it could be tracking via your carrier which she may have opted you in for. Most of the providers here in the US have some sort of opt in family tracking. Here's my providers' app....

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-4258

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Sit her down and have a little chat about her trust issues and ask how she would feel if you were tracking her every move....

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Same calling plan? I'm the account owner of mine and I can see a lot of details as to who my family talks to, have the option to track location too but that costs money.

Does she know any of your passwords or accounts? Could be using device manager to track location via your Google account.

It's possible something was installed on the phone, but not likely if you can't find anything unusual.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89