Mobile Passport App Crashes on Pixel 2

MajorvMike

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if this is a Android issue or a Pixel 2 issue. I have an up-to-date Pixel 2 (Android 9 with Feb 5 2019 security patch). Last November when I tried to use the Mobile Passport app it crashed when doing a 'new reciept' (entry) after set-up and then crashed everytime I tried to restart it on unlock. Did the this month when I reinstalled it to use it coming back from Costa Rica (app says it was updated in Jan 2019).

Here's the weird thing. It works on my Moto X4 (also Android 9, but with January 2019 security patch). Problem is that my Moto is my "Costa Rica" phone (no US carrier service).

I tried taking off the apps on my Pixel that aren't on my Moto (but since the Pixel has some necessary apps that are not on the Moto I can't make them identical.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Have you already tried clearing the app's cache? If that doesn't help, also clear the app's data (although this means you probably have to reenter all of your information, or sign back in).

I moved this from the Android Apps forum to the General Help forum since the former is intended for developers to promote their apps.