Complain concerning android phone (Generic P20 Version 6.0)

blessing mitee

May 15, 2019
Visit site
The phone was bought yesterday and just started using it this morning so nothing has been sent to it. it 32GB Storage space so still having 30GB space but nothing is entering. Please help. I don't know what to do

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is this some no-name phone? Those are much more likely to have software bugs or hardware defects. Are you saying the touchscreen isn't working?

blessing mitee

May 15, 2019
Visit site
Please the phone Storage memory is 32GB. i try sending applications into it but it is saying insufficient memory when nothing have been sent into it. it still has the space of 30GB memory. The product is (Generic P20 android version 6.0). Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Since your phone is a "generic" phone, it's possible that it doesn't actually have 32 GB of internal storage -- it might be more like 4 GB (most of which is taken up by the OS). Or it might have defective firmware or hardware. There's no way to tell, since the phone won't have any kind of support from any reputable company. I'm afraid your phone is probably worthless, sorry!:(