Recent apps only shows cards, no option for list view

teg333

Jun 15, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I am using a Galaxy S8 with Android Pie. After an update, my recent apps switcher changed to the card view where only one app at time shows. I want to go back to using the list view, where only the names of open apps show in a list. When I tap the three dots and select settings, I only see two options: Show suggested apps and customization service. Others have stated that this is where i should see a setting to enable list view. But there is no option for this on my system. How can I enable list view on my recent apps?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I am using a Galaxy S8 with Android Pie. After an update, my recent apps switcher changed to the card view where only one app at time shows. I want to go back to using the list view, where only the names of open apps show in a list. When I tap the three dots and select settings, I only see two options: Show suggested apps and customization service. Others have stated that this is where i should see a setting to enable list view. But there is no option for this on my system. How can I enable list view on my recent apps?
Since pie update it only shows recent apps in card view horizontal, but if you download Samsung Good Lock app in GALAXY store you'll be able to change this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non