How to disable back and recent keys while gaming

bes96

Sep 26, 2017
Visit site
The title speaks of itself, I keep pressing them by mistake and lose my games progress , is there anything like Samsung game launcher to disable those keys? (I can't install Samsung game launcher for some reason)

Last edited:

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome.

Do you mean something like Samsung's Game Tools feature, but for a non-Samsung phone?

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
The title speaks of itself, I keep pressing them by mistake and lose my games progress , is there anything like Samsung launcher to disable those keys? (I can't install game launcher for some reason)
Do you have a dot to the left of the virtual buttons? Tap it twice.

bes96

Sep 26, 2017
Visit site
Welcome.

Do you mean something like Samsung's Game Tools feature, but for a non-Samsung phone?

Yes sorry I mean Samsung game launcher.
P.S. I have Samsung and I used to use game launcher but I experimented a lot on my "rooted" phone and I messed up the game launcher , (I tried everything to fix it but couldn't). That's why I'm looking for something that looks like it.

bes96

Sep 26, 2017
Visit site
SOLVED!

I found a solution, by using Automagic and Tasker Autoinput plugin we can easily Remap everything in the screen.
In the flow below , when a game (brawl stars) starts then do the below actions (disable keys, display ongoing notification to enable keys whenever I want, and a toast)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190621-120210.jpg
    Screenshot_20190621-120210.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 3