[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Oh yeah the regular milk got wiped out last night to.They still got time for the milk and bread trucks to resupply today though. At least I will get fresh bread/milk/liquor tomorrow. Im planing on hitting the store earlier then yesterday.
uploadfromtaptalk1392113990730.jpg

sent from my Moto X

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
We're at UNC School of Dentistry and there's not a sign of bad weather so far. I know that will change by tonight though.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Oh yeah the regular milk got wiped out last night to.They still got time for the milk and bread trucks to resupply today though. At least I will get fresh bread/milk/liquor tomorrow. Im planing on hitting the store earlier then yesterday.
View attachment 104299

sent from my Moto X
I went food shopping yesterday so assuming I don't lose power, I'll be eating well during the storm :)

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
That's insane how places run out of food because of weather down there. I get it for hurricanes and blizzards etc.

Sent from the jaws of my Hammerhead!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
That's insane how places run out of food because of weather down there. I get it for hurricanes and blizzards etc.

Sent from the jaws of my Hammerhead!

Bottom line : Blame it on the weatherman.
I have lived up north in Michigan in the following towns/villages(Kalkaska,Interlochen,Buckley,Lake City) and the snow word isnt nearly as dramatic as it is down south.Although it seems to be slightly more dramatic even there compaired to a few years back.

But down south when you mention snow and keep saying biggest storm in a decade, when the storm still hasnt actually formed yet is why it causes people to panic and overreact.It almost as though the weatherman and the stores have some kinda of alliance .Ha I am just speculating but thats just how it hits me.I nevered really entirely fiqured out why the biggest demand being bread and milk and I was raised down here.

The snow we getting at this current time isnt related to the main storm that is suppose to hit Wenesday-Thursday

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Snowfall total in my yard so far. Main storm comes near daybreak wednesday thru Thursday Am.Yardstick shows 3" I'd average it out to 2.5"
9y3yreva.jpg

sent from my Moto X

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392154980668.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392154980668.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
my5ehuvy.jpg

I know its just a render. But it treats me like a press release.
Serious if this is the next version of the one..count my money out and me in.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
davidnc, thanks for the updates. I'm picking up a load in Chicago at midnight, it's supposed to be in Gaffney SC by 1530 tomorrow. We'll see about that.

It took my partner and me almost two days this weekend to get out of Portland/Oregon...

Sent from the (4.2 updated) redheaded stepchild of the Nexii

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
davidnc, thanks for the updates. I'm picking up a load in Chicago at midnight, it's supposed to be in Gaffney SC by 1530 tomorrow. We'll see about that.

It took my partner and me almost two days this weekend to get out of Portland/Oregon...

Sent from the (4.2 updated) redheaded stepchild of the Nexii

Yeah they say the steady snow is suppose to be near York,SC about 4-5 Wed. AM ,in the Charlotte area around 10 AM and gradually advance northward from there. That's what I heard last anyway.

sent from my Moto X

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amy453