Motorola trying to ban apple products

Dickey68

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Lmao.. Who's all up for seeing apple get a taste of their own medicine and see there products get banned from the U.S. For stealing tech from Motorola. And then have the nadds. To sue them? They simply said you want to much to let us license your tech so we are not going to pay for it... Copy Android features and then try to block them? I'm sorry, I hope the iPhone 5 gets banned from entering the U.S. At last for a while and has to pay for every device they made. Let's see them pay moto and Google... Hey, they started this fight. I'm sorry, maybe i'm just evil.. But it's looking like apple is really the evil one...

Any comments? Even if your an apple lover?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

cormaster628

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Considering Google owns Motorola I think they are behind it and their goal is assuming they win to work out a truce and end the patent war. I'm sick of the patent bs for sure. I have no problem with ios devices existing but they need to play fair and compete by innovating and making their products better. I mean let's face it the iphone is outdated in both features and design. Instead of making it better apple would rather fight everyone in court to have an ios monopoly

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

radar320

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I agree. Give Crapple a taste of their own medicine for a while so they know how it feels, then they might be more willing to work things out.

cormaster628

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
On another note anyone heard anything related to Samsung vs apple? Thought the verdict was supposed to be announced today. I'm sweating it a bit, if the jury rules in apples favor it could spell the end of android.

Overall when technology companies win patent disputes the consumers are the innocent victims. ISheep have every right to choose apple as we do an android phone. Personally I hope the case gets thrown out. Patents were designed to protect start up companies and inventors, they weren't however designed for multi billion dollar companies to monopolize the competition

Also want to point out that Apple didn't invent the smartphone, mp3 player or tablet pc, they stole other ideas and made them better. And that's okay if they do it but God forbid if anyone extends the same courtesy. Hello pot meet kettle

MERCDROID

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I agree that with all of the money Apple has, they can more than make capable smartphones and tablets that are innovative, with loads of new features and still simple as to not alienate the majority of their customer base. To be quite honest, I don't see why they feel threatened by Android. Apple's hardcore customers have bought into that ecosystem, and have no interest in switching sides. The only people that have switched from iOS to Android were geeks and others that love technology in general and have no interest to buy into any ecosystem; and/or simply users that got tired of the simpleness of iOS. If Apple redirected all of that litigative energy to innovation, then who knows where the smartphone market would be. I can honestly say that the market needs both Apple and Android to lead the way. And Google going after Apple using Motorola's patents is a step in the right direction to smack some sense into them :p

cormaster628

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I think they will be banned assuming moto wins but not permanently. I think it'll be used as leverage to end the patent war

GoingViral

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Apple is an old hat a stealing patents even the idea of the mouse was stolen from Xerox. That was a long time ago but it is a habit they have never grown out of!

Dickey68

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
They will make a decision on Friday the 24th. I so wanna see a bruised apple.. Can anyone say apple sauce.. Lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

pcabe5

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
On another note anyone heard anything related to Samsung vs apple?

I read today Apple had similar suits in Britain and Germany against Samsung and they got dismissed in both countries.

Apple's case was weak at best but the courthouse sits within 10 miles from their headquarters. Can you say bias.

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I agree that with all of the money Apple has, they can more than make capable smartphones and tablets that are innovative, with loads of new features and still simple as to not alienate the majority of their customer base. To be quite honest, I don't see why they feel threatened by Android. Apple's hardcore customers have bought into that ecosystem, and have no interest in switching sides. The only people that have switched from iOS to Android were geeks and others that love technology in general and have no interest to buy into any ecosystem; and/or simply users that got tired of the simpleness of iOS. If Apple redirected all of that litigative energy to innovation, then who knows where the smartphone market would be. I can honestly say that the market needs both Apple and Android to lead the way. And Google going after Apple using Motorola's patents is a step in the right direction to smack some sense into them :p

They sue for patents... because most companies do? Patents are useless if you not guard them, Apple simply more agrasive no that, but if you look around it's not just Apple :p

Patent-war-1.jpg

And this is just smartphone market, but as you can see Google and RIM are passive in it, maybe thats why Android fans react like this some kind of first ever patent sue.

Reactions: MERCDROID

cormaster628

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Freaking apple won and i'm livid. Just went on a rant to my wife. I hope Motorola wins this and brings apple to their knees, why can't the government get them on antitrust?

silverfang77

Lone Wolf
Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I really hope Moto succeeds as a way to get justice for Sammy. However, given the blatant bias of the courts and juries, I don't see it happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez