iOS 7...thoughts?

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Looks good. I'm curious to see how it will improve the iOS experience in actual use. Sure they borrowed an idea or ten from Android, BlackBerry, Windows and others, but who doesn't do that these days. It's not about who does it first anymore, but rather who does it best.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
Looks good. I'm curious to see how it will improve the iOS experience in actual use. Sure they borrowed an idea or ten from Android, BlackBerry, Windows and others, but who doesn't do that these days. It's not about who does it first anymore, but rather who does it best.
Wow, things have sure changed since 2011.

ipad-2-Keynote-031.jpg

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm glad you think so, the ps4 is a way better option than the xbox one, can you say restrictions I can. It's a shame about no backwards compatibility though, Sony has always been good for it, I dont know what prompted them to change it now.

I'm done with console gaming anyway, it's getting too far behind, the good old PC in terms of both hardware and software.

Running TN's Msg and Chubbz

It has been stated they plan backwards capability through a cloud streaming service.
PS4 gamers can stream PS3 titles starting next year | News | TechRadar

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
A huge step up from iOS6.

Agree with this. Much needed update. I was actually wondering how they were going to update without alienating current users who are used to doing things a specific way, but the managed to pull it off in a way where old users will do things the exact same way and maybe find some easier ways hidden inside.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
It looks great and is good for Android. Google will need to keep innovating and improving Android to stay competitive. My wife will get a future ios7 device and I'll have an opportunity to play with it then.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

vdroide

May 23, 2013
Visit site
It looks great and is good for Android. Google will need to keep innovating and improving Android to stay competitive. My wife will get a future ios7 device and I'll have an opportunity to play with it then.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

You like a platform divided home too. My wife is the Android fan in my house though. In face I just told her I am using bing and it is cool, and she responded, I am not leaving google. She would do well on here lol.

Live Long and Prosper using Tapatalk II

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
You like a platform divided home too. My wife is the Android fan in my house though. In face I just told her I am using bing and it is cool, and she responded, I am not leaving google. She would do well on here lol.

Live Long and Prosper using Tapatalk II

Send her on over, we need more sensible women round these parts :p

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app