Asurion Question

latila155

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a droid 4 verizon phone, my question is i have foxfi installed and unlimited data.... i read somewhere that asurion is out of droid 4 and replacing them with the droid ultra instead so my question is, since foxfi in compatible with the droid 4 as of now and the ultra isn't, is there anyway i can claim the phone on asurion and tell them my phone is bricked so they dont block the esn and dont ask for it back and every time i need foxfi i can just activate the droid 4 back?

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
They're going to ask for it back whether it's "bricked" or not. You should be honest with them anyway :)

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
They're going to ask for it back whether it's "bricked" or not. You should be honest with them anyway :)

This. Plus, regardless of what you claim they will black list the ESN so no one else can use it. Do the right thing.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

pgg101

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
They will ask you for a credit card number, and you will have to return it or else they will charge you full retail price of the device. If you claim it's lost, then that is insurance fraud.

Dropped my old phone face down on the side walk (no case), called them up, and the next day the replacement arrived. They were awesome!

Posted via Android Central App on BlackBerry Z30

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87