Would you change providers?

jackjoe1234

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
My Note 2 has problems charging, and I was betting on my Note 4, but after it being 4 weeks late. I'm being told I now have to get a Black One (I wanted white), and have to wait 10 more days OR wait 6 weeks for a white one. So in total I have to wait 5 weeks for a black Note 4 I don't want, or 10 for a white. Awesome contract upgrade. Same company also told me my Note 2 was 4G ready when it was the device that doesn't get 4G (wasn't aware of the differences at the time).

They said they might be able to credit my account but can't guarantee it.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
What carrier do you have? Also it's usually not a carrier issue.. It's usually just the item being back ordered.

radicchio

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't know whether you should change carriers or not, but it sounds like you're pretty dissatisfied. What would be the reasons to stay with your current carrier? (Maybe you need to make a pros/cons list.)

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I am not sure about them since the states do not have vodafone, but as the second largest mobile phone company; I found it hard to believe that vodafone mentioned you had to wait 5-10 weeks for any specific color note 4. If I were a customer I would go with someone else in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk