What's the definition of budget phone?

anon(10300249)

Aug 20, 2017
Visit site
What makes phone budget? Only price? Because I have seen phone with low price but pretty strong specs. Take a look at Xiaomi phones & you will understand what I mean. So I really don't understand what makes them budget phones. Same goes with TV's. Last year bought 49 inch Samsung 4k TV for 570$ on sale & I read in the internet that it's budget model. I don't understand why it's budget model.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Price. It doesn't matter if the 'specs' are good, because it would have compromised on something else to retain itself within a certain price point. So if you bought a good specced device for a budget, then good for you.
What makes phone budget? Only price? Because I have seen phone with low price but pretty strong specs. Take a look at Xiaomi phones & you will understand what I mean. So I really don't understand what makes them budget phones. Same goes with TV's. Last year bought 49 inch Samsung 4k TV for 570$ on sale & I read in the internet that it's budget model. I don't understand why it's budget model.

samijain1

Jul 31, 2018
Visit site
It is considered as a budget phone as you can get all the best specifications with the budget you have. But for some brand you pay extra and also specifications or else xiaomi phones are the best budget phone considered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez