amitmadan

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Home screen of my one plus 6T with native one plus launcher
a4e8e4e655be60af064862a5a78e9fd1.jpg

anon(10181084)

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
Got a used Galaxy A6+ for €140 because because the display died on my 1.5 year old $650 rugged phone (my mom will get the replacement one because CAT warranty service is notoriously known for slowness and I'm leaving for college on August 9th).

Decided to customize the living daylights out of my "new" phone.

Required stuff:

-Official Qualcomm Snapdragon hi-res wallpaper (got quite carried away since this is my first non-Mediatek Android phone and I am already feeling a huge positive difference)
[link]https://www.qualcomm.com/media/documents/files/snapdragon-chip-hi-res-image.png[/link]

-Nova Launcher

-Neon Glow Rings Icon Pack

-OneUI Android 9.0 Pie w/dark mode enabled

-Nixie Time & Date Widget Free

f9ddd00b9f14f02d3b73be6e61e3c0d3.jpg

joshmarvin38

Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
Awesome setup! And I love the Essential Phone! I wanted to get one but it wouldn't have worked with my carrier.
Thanks, it's one of my favorite so far. There are 5 separate modules that are interchangeable to any placement and visually connect.
I am absolutely in love with my Essential Phone! I was only disappointed for a few days after ordering it, I read a lot of negative reviews and lost hope, then it arrived! while I understand every pro and con must be discussed, I feel like the few cons (stock camera app, no ARcore being the mains) were blown way out of proportion.
What carrier?
d5b1e0fc1c9e866b782a027ddc5736e1.jpg

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, it's one of my favorite so far. There are 5 separate modules that are interchangeable to any placement and visually connect.
I am absolutely in love with my Essential Phone! I was only disappointed for a few days after ordering it, I read a lot of negative reviews and lost hope, then it arrived! while I understand every pro and con must be discussed, I feel like the few cons (stock camera app, no ARcore being the mains) were blown way out of proportion.
What carrier?
d5b1e0fc1c9e866b782a027ddc5736e1.jpg

I'm so glad you are loving your Essential Phone! Plus with the availability of camera apps from the Google Play Store, the Essential's camera is definitely easier to handle. Plus I heard that its camera got quite a few updates. I am with Rogers in Canada! I believe Bell was selling the Essential Phone. I was considering buying it outright from Bell and locking it to Rogers but the phone's bands didn't work well with my carrier.

joshmarvin38

Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
I'm so glad you are loving your Essential Phone! Plus with the availability of camera apps from the Google Play Store, the Essential's camera is definitely easier to handle. Plus I heard that its camera got quite a few updates. I am with Rogers in Canada! I believe Bell was selling the Essential Phone. I was considering buying it outright from Bell and locking it to Rogers but the phone's bands didn't work well with my carrier.
Oh I'm not familiar with Canadian carriers. I bought mine straight out off of Amazon. Never locked it to Verizon just used popped in the sim.

Last week I retired my Essential, it's now just for playing.

Kastrol

Feb 26, 2020
Visit site
Please tell me, what is the name of this set of icons on your desktop? Do I need to install a third-party Nova launcher or will it work on a standard Samsung?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87