Nexus One hang on startup

lu_zoe

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi Dear Admin and Mod,

I used Nexus One for around 1 yr and updated to 2.3.3 last week. Now I root the phone with GingerBreak. It's all fine. Rooted. And then I install Root Explorer and change the system fonts to my native language (Burmese/Myanmar) (I replace the DroidSansFallback.ttf). Until this stage, all are fine. I can see my mother language on my phone.

Now I try to replace DroidSans.ttf with one of the .ttf font. I do the same steps as before. But it's got me problem. After I restart the phone, it's hang on the start up state (with four color cross). I try to do hard reset and make factory default. Still can not solve. I never experience with rooting. This is the first time and I'm very pleased with my rooted phone. It's my fault to try another one (replace system font).

So, pls help me!
How can I do to get back my phone on?

Thanks in advance,
With Love,
Lu Zoe

lu_zoe

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Bootloader Screen

Hi,

I want to give details of bootloader screen. I try to flash some recovery img from forum and failed too.
This is the error message.

E:failed to verify whole file signature
E:signature verification failed

I download the android sdk and installs all necessary files. But when I type "adb devices" it return nothing. I already check the usb driver and it's fine. I try the "fastboot-windows oem unlock" it's unlock the bootloader. This is the bootloader screen that I have.

xxx UNLOCKED xxx
NEXUSONE PVT SHIP S-ON
HBOOT -0.35.0017
MI CROP - 0b15
TOUCH PANEL - SYNT0103
RADIO - 5.08.00.04
Oct 12 2010, 14:33:16

What should I do now?

Thanks,
Lu Zoe