New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

mlarco52

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Seeing new reports of people getting shipment emails within the past few minutes.....

Where did you see this report? Also are these people getting their shipping emails within the last few minutes? Or just reporting them in the last few minutes but were given the emails eariler?

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Where did you see this report? Also are these people getting their shipping emails within the last few minutes? Or just reporting them in the last few minutes but were given the emails eariler?

following #nexus4 over at google+, seems as though they are posting as they get the emails...

Fearless Freep

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
From David Horvath on Google+:

lineup.jpg

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
WTF Google, why did I waste my time, sitting in front of my computer, waiting for the store to open to try and be an early bird only to get screwed..... I feel like the dude in the front of the line in that picture above.....

jrosser#WN

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation email in the last 30 minutes? I wonder if there was any truth to the post about there being another batch. Please post if you recently received one.

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
You know, I just realized... if our units don't ship out today that means they MIGHT ship on Monday or even Tuesday. If that's the case, its a shortned shipping week and we may not see them arrive until the following week, AFTER Thanksgiving.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty