New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

javierlp

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Just hung up with CSR (BretAnne), she was pretty clear: If you got a back ordered Email, your order will be shipping within 3 weeks.

If you DIDN'T get the BO Email, your order will ship 2morow.

So, I'm f#cked....

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Love seeing people with order times after mine getting shipping notices while I get nothing!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Im backordered are you? When did you order? Still nothing for me, Ive noticed my order has been getting updated daily however...

Yea man I am backordered and I got my order in at 1pm eastern time. I got a better chance at hitting the power ball compared to this lottery system Google has going.

Is anyone requesting a refund of the shipping due to the delay?

All preordered folks are getting credited there shipping fee...only plus about being backordered so far

Derek712

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I feel like I'm at the gates and can see the light on the other side... but it's not light, it's a second limbo. Still no email. Must be patient! :)

user00265

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Giggity... I'm screwed. I had a issue with my bank and my order was not "received" by google until 2AM CST on the 14th... even though I placed it, originally, at 10:44AM on the 13th... I got the backorder email after I saw my shipping date of the 15th (which is still there), but I just noticed that my order date on the Play store changed to the 19th... I don't know what to make of it. Oh well.

Attachments

• nexus-order.png
    nexus-order.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 21

techno78

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I finally got my shipping notification in email. However, the Google Play store still shows shipping on 15th and there is no update on Wallet.
Google is still charging shipping after causing so much problem for their customers (I was also told by CSR that I will get free shipping because of the delay in order). No free shipping as many were pointing out on the forum.