Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

SeiRyuSeijin

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, me too, if I see a status update for tracking that says origin scan but it wont be delivered for a week or more, I would be happy, because no more worrying, and if it does not come for a week it will probably be super easy to get my shipping money back.
I put an eraser on my enter key :D

No, not really, I think people (1-2 weekers, like myself) just want to see information pertinent to the status of our orders in limbo

bartolo5

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
1-2 weeker here. YBOD status.

Just called Google for an update and they told me that my tracking number was sent in error on the 29th, that the phone has NOT shipped, and that it will ship in the 1-2 weeks designated timeframe.

When it ships. the shipping number they sent me will be the tracking number... :-\

mrandradej

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone been credited the order amount on their credit card?

Ordered 8GB on the 27th, 4-5 week window. Had pending charge until this past Saturday when it disappeared. Understandable since it still hasn't shipped. But now today I was credited back 334.90 and have 834.90 total credit when my limit is only 500.00 on my credit card.

uberness132

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Just called Google for an update and they told me that my tracking number was sent in error on the 29th, that the phone has NOT shipped, and that it will ship in the 1-2 weeks designated timeframe.

When it ships. the shipping number they sent me will be the tracking number... :-\

How did people in other brackets (yes I'm looking at you lucky 5-6 weekers who got it) get theirs shipped? :/

Thing342

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site

I hope the 1-2 week period still holds. Waiting at the back of the line would be agony.

uberness132

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I love how we're getting mixed answers from the Google reps. No part of the body knows what the other part is up to it seems! :p

To be honest we can't really blame the reps - I don't actually think they really know what's going on. Their superiors aren't telling 'em.

Also all I want to see is a d*** origin scan so I can finally stop worrying about calling google and stuff

foxandog

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
What I got after calling Google.

Hello *****,

Thank you for contacting The Google Play Support Team. I understand that you've placed an order for a Nexus 7 and would like to know when your device will be shipped out to you .I can understand how this may be a pain and I'll be happy to assist you with this today.

However, I've checked your account and saw that you have a UPS tracking number but there's no location attached, just a shipping label. I have consulted with our shipping team at Google to figure out where your device is and when it will be shipped out to you, a response may take up to 24hrs. I am sorry for any problems this may have caused.

If you have any more questions feel free to express them in a follow up email.

Thanks,

The Google Play Support Team

Did I order Nexus 7?:-! I thought it was Nexus 4.

jinjin12

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
can my fellow 1-2 weekers stop attacking the 2-3 weekers? It's definitely not their fault. They're excited, it seems their making progress to getting their phone. I, for one, don't mind their postings. It's a little upsetting but eh, oh well. 2-3 weekers, please keep us updated.

lmao this thread is getting funny now!

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Just to let you know I'm a 1-2 weeker and mine has shipped and will be here tomorrow. I'm watching it update from city to city:) there's hope for you yet!

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I understand you feelings, but to be honest everyone has the right to post and asking them not to post is IMO wrong.

With that said if people would put their info about their order in their signature and keep it updated then they could just post something like updated my signature and relieve some of the feelings of those that aren't so lucky.

yes updating sig is a very good idea. will do so in a min. everyone else should do the same please.

lindend

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
FWIW, talked w/a CSR. The current story on why the order is in limbo (YSoD) is that Google dropped the ball and is backed up getting the Nexus 4's to UPS. I asked the CSR that if there was a backup shipping the phones, why then were people who were quoted longer delivery times getting their phones prior to me and there was no answer nor even a coherent attempt at an answer. Every day, the story changes. Yesterday it was UPS fault, today, its backed up, tomorrow????

uberness132

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
FWIW, talked w/a CSR. The current story on why the order is in limbo (YSoD) is that Google dropped the ball and is backed up getting the Nexus 4's to UPS. I asked the CSR that if there was a backup shipping the phones, why then were people who were quoted longer delivery times getting their phones prior to me and there was no answer nor even a coherent attempt at an answer. Every day, the story changes. Yesterday it was UPS fault, today, its backed up, tomorrow????

As I said, I bet the CSR doesn't even actually know. Google's communication isn't very good it seems

SeiRyuSeijin

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
All we can do is wait.