Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

kioshimoto

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
How do you figure don't we still have the 2-3, 4-5 and 6-7 weekers?

Yes I am one of them... 2-3 weeker.

I ordered around 4:58p PST and have yet to receive shipped out email..still on pending status.
Who else that lives in Bay Area California, received or will be receiving their phone that had the approx time of ordering as mine?

ds10192

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to call bs on google and their 4-5 week wait time. I received a receipt on Nov 27 saying i had a 4 -5 week shipping wait....two days ago I receive an email telling me it has shipped and just about two hours ago it made it to my front door. If only I could find a way to get out of this job :p. Case and point, Google is shipping them earlier. Probably just wanted to give themselves plenty of time to work with.

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I'd ordered mine 16g at 27 Nov 1:48pm PST and haven't got any email but the receipt... I'm on 1 - 2 'weekers' and nothing so far... Already sent an email to the support but not even an automated response I got... anyone have any hint ?

vishaljanani

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't believe it. I too am in 4-5 week slot with an 8 gig model but no such luck for me as yet....

If true, U damn lucky... and it gives some hope to us as well....

Woke up this morning to an email notification with UPS tracking info, which shows that my Nexus 4 is out for early delivery today! I was in the 4-5 week window, but that's because I ordered an 8 gig model, and the earliest window on it was 4-5 weeks. I'm not only getting mine earlier than that, it is basically being delivered in 24 hours from the original departure scan.

Not that this in any way excuse Google's colossal fail in both Play Store ordering and shipping, but I guess this does help soothe the experience a little.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Oh no. Got an email from Google Wallet ---- so excited, only to find a message that order is on hold due to payment not going through on card. I recently moved and hadn't updated the card info I guess. Gave them another card to be safe, but hopefully it's not a delay b/c now they'll need to reauthorize.

Ordered 11/27, 6:37:49 PM UTC-6 (Central Time)
2 Nexus 4 16gb
2-3 week shipping.

UPDATE: New message from Google after updating card: "Google Inc. may now charge and fulfill your order." Doesn't mean they did though.Still showing as pending. (Aside, the styling on Transactions page has totally changed)

sonicresidue

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had a signature required if they are not home, or have they all been left at the doorstep or with a neighbor if you aren't home? I know a couple have, but didn't know if that's an exception. I will not be at home when UPS shows up at my door.

MECHANIAN

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
you got your "shipped" mail?
bcoz, my order time is 14 minutes earlier than you (6:23 PM CST). but i have not recieved any notification about shipping.

Oh no. Got an email from Google Wallet ---- so excited, only to find a message that order is on hold due to payment not going through on card. I recently moved and hadn't updated the card info I guess. Gave them another card to be safe, but hopefully it's not a delay b/c now they'll need to reauthorize.

2 Nexus 4 16gb
2-3 week shipping.

UPDATE: New message from Google after updating card: "Google Inc. may now charge and fulfill your order." Doesn't mean they did though.Still showing as pending. (Aside, the styling on Transactions page has totally changed)

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

2 Nexus 4 16gb
2-3 week shipping.

Oh thank you for opening my eyes to this situation.. my card holder just avoid me to buy twice because of the value, then I had to call then to ask to release... now that my invoice already come (with no charge from google) and I am still waiting to be shipped I just call them again to say that they must not deny any charge... I am a kind of worried about this delay... so many ppl in this thread already got their phone and I haven't had any shipping mail so far...

I'd ordered mine at 1:48pm PST at 27 November and still waiting.... In my receipt is saying 1-2 weeks and 1 is already gone..

sandipsangani

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
My situation.

Ordered 12/3/2012.

Got the below message for order confirmation.

Shipping Status Quantity Item Price
Delivered in 3-5 business days 1 Nexus 4 (8GB)

This is pretty weird as I did not get any e-mails after that.
I wonder if the shipping status is accurate.

Any opinions?

you are far from the shipping. at this time they are shipping the order of nov 27. your is dec 3,2012 i would say at least a week.