Can anyone do me a solid?

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
As you guys know, box.com is doing a promotion for 50GB of cloud storage for those with an LG phone. My Nexus 4 is predicted to arrive on January 5th or something so I won't be able to get the promotional offer
"Orders are shipped based on the estimate in your order confirmation email. Once an order has been processed you'll receive a second ship confirmation email with your tracking number. It may take 24 hours for the package tracking to return any information for your tracking number.

If you have not received a package tracking number after the time quoted in your order confirmation email, please let us know.

According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of January 02.

Neuxs 4 backorders: Please note that the above date is based on typical shipment processing and does not apply to Nexus 4 backorders. Nexus 4 backorders are being delivered based on the order in which they were received. If you receive a shipping confirmation email, then you will be able to track your delivery.

For more information on shipping and delivery, please see this article in our help center:
http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2411789."
And if you still don't believe me
"Order number: 15731260465432498277.1515425043326846
Order date: Nov 29, 2012 3:54:54 PM EST
Payment method: AMEX xxx-1014"

So can anyone do me a solid and log in with my account to get the 50GB of cloud storage?
I'll give you my email and password if you accept
thanks guys!

promanex

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I can just give you a 50gb account if you want? For some reason box gave me the ability to do that

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I can just give you a 50gb account if you want? For some reason box gave me the ability to do that

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

They have to be on a corporate email account and it has to be the same as your email .com. You can set him up with an alias email though and just have it forward to his actual email. :D

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if pm is working, i send it and when I go to my sent folder there is none (even though i've sent pm's before and they've reached the other person)
Well anyways it doesn't really matter at this point, can someone just log into my account on their Nexus 4?
username: hubert.song@yahoo.com
password: REMOVED
Not like I have anything on that account right now.

Last edited: