January 29th Order Tracking Thread

xDAKx

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Not to break from the topic of the thread but do folks have any good/recommended resources for people switching from an iPhone? I've been an iPhone user since generation 1 and briefly broke away a few years back to try the Nexus One. Android (at least for me) wasn't really ready yet. I really want to give this a true shot so any web pages/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks..

You'll probably find the "Getting Started" and the Nexus 4 specific "Getting Started" guides to be of some help!

I was in the same boat, having been on iPhone since the 3G, and having had a few Android devices (including a Nexus One) over the years. A quick search on here or on Google will also help you quite a bit.

shofa

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Damn! I ordered mine on Jan 29, 2013 2:24:59 PM EST but there is still no shipping confirmation yet! WHY?!

Go on https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../https://play.google.com/store&token=vDa7xDwb then click on the wheel on the top right and click 'my orders and settings' - it might have a shipping date there. Mine changed from 'pre order' to 'shipping estimate: 13 Feb' but I didn't receive an email to tell me it changed. If you already tried that then I don't know. :(

eronfaure

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
UK google play is now out of N4 8GBs. The stock drama continues!

Ahhh, I see! That sucks but hopefully you won't be waiting too long. I'm British so this probably won't help you too much, but I bought mine on 7pm (4 hours after it became available online) and my shipping estimate is now 13th Feb.

When does google wallet say that you placed your order?

Google Wallet says I placed my order Jan 29. It does, however, say that my shipping estimate is Feb 13. I hope it comes to the right address (and sooner)!

Nexusian

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Go on https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../https://play.google.com/store&token=SyJRRa6m then click on the wheel on the top right and click 'my orders and settings' - it might have a shipping date there. Mine changed from 'pre order' to 'shipping estimate: 13 Feb' but I didn't receive an email to tell me it changed. If you already tried that then I don't know. :(
Under status: "Shipping estimate: February 13, 2013" How come there are people getting it within few days?

shofa

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Google Wallet says I placed my order Jan 29. It does, however, say that my shipping estimate is Feb 13. I hope it comes to the right address (and sooner)!

Weird, same shipping date for me! Keep us posted. :p

Under status: "Shipping estimate: February 13, 2013" How come there are people getting it within few days?

I'm not sure! Did you order late after the stock came in? That would make sense since the people getting them earlier ordered them minutes after the site updated although I don't know what time stock came out where you are.

xDAKx

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site

Mine also said February 13, 2013 as of when I went to bed last night, but I'm on track to receive mine today. I'm pretty sure it's just a date automatically calculated (29th of January, plus 2 weeks or 14 days, and an extra day or so for 2 day shipping) which everyone gets. Think of it more like a "worst case scenario" shipping date.

Does the N4 comes with earbuds?:cool:

Not from what the website says, or what I've seen in photos.

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Damn! I ordered mine on Jan 29, 2013 2:24:59 PM EST but there is still no shipping confirmation yet! WHY?!

I ordered mine the 29th around 6pm eastern. I got a confirmation email at 5:30 am this morning. At 6:22 it was already loaded on the delivery truck. Usually you get a confirmation when it is shipped out to ups, but it seems Google is sending them out the morning they are gonna be delivered. Mine came from Louisville, Ky, I am in central Pa. Also like a earlier poster mentioned the address on the box comes from a loading dock at ups, so it seems ups is deciding who and when they get them.

TheDroidKid

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Attention all Canadian Buyers************* I am from Toronto and ordered on Tuesday I just got my tracking number with a delivery date of Wed Feb 6th I ordered the 16 gb

emmui

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Attention all Canadian Buyers************* I am from Toronto and ordered on Tuesday I just got my tracking number with a delivery date of Wed Feb 6th I ordered the 16 gb
i ordered the 16GB as well and i`m in st. catharines. i haven`t received a shipping email D: i guess i`ll have to wait until monday..

dmcincubus

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
alright, I just preordered mine.

16gb

shipping date is feb. 13th, like everyone else. sounds like it'll ship quicker, hopefully.

EDIT EDIT EDIT

Interesting. I ordered mine about 15 minutes ago, checked my bank account, and I see they've already docked my checking account. does that mean they're about to ship it perhaps???

rupam95

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My scheduled delivery date says 2/4/13, but 1 have business days left (after today = 0) so hopefully i will receive it on Saturday.

xDAKx

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
After many hours of waiting...

Unboxed it and have been playing with it. Can't get it on my AT&T account yet (need to wait until Wednesday to get a SIM at earliest) but it's a great device. So different from my Nexus One, the last device I owned.

For those who are wondering where their device is, I thought I'd offer a bit of hope for you and the possibility that you just haven't gotten your tracking number yet! Turns out my phone shipped the same day my payment for it went through, according to the packing slip I found inside the box!

Attachments

• IMG_20130201_185342.jpg
    IMG_20130201_185342.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 17

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty