Nexus 4 Best Apps [28Dec - Xposed Framework, Gravity Box, XblastTools & AppOpsXposed]

PelegK

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: Nexus 4 Best Apps [6June - Appy Geek, Lookout]

Greenify

Device: LG Nexus 4 (16gb Faster bin)
ROM: PA 3+ (UV -100)
Kernel: franco.Kernel Latest Nightly

--== @ Sign up Copy below for 20GB free cloud (instead of only 15gb) @==--
[link deleted by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeadpoolJunior

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nexus 4 Best Apps [25June - Wol Wake on Lan Wan]

Is this thread still about best apps or are you just adding any app people mention? I don't know if I would mention an app like RunPee as one of the Nexus 4 Best Apps, which is what ppl assume this is a list of because of the title.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

Is this thread still about best apps or are you just adding any app people mention? I don't know if I would mention an app like RunPee as one of the Nexus 4 Best Apps, which is what ppl assume this is a list of because of the title.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I assume a lot of people watch movies and even if they don't visit the toilet a lot, the app is still useful with the integrated imdb and rotten tomatoes info as well as info on if there is extra footage after the credits. As mentioned in the op, this is a list of very good and useful apps that aren't easily noticeable while browsing the play store. You can see throughout the thread that I do not just add every suggestion from everybody without giving it some thought. If a couple of people feel that an app should be removed from the list then I have no problem removing it.

Listicka

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site

I believe this app should be take off the list: Amazon Appstore, App of the Day, Getjar - Get free paid apps every day
It lists free apps for free, not fully functional apps, and apps that need promotions to be discovered (which is not as bad idea, though wrong app/name for this feature).

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

I believe this app should be take off the list: Amazon Appstore, App of the Day, Getjar - Get free paid apps every day
It lists free apps for free, not fully functional apps, and apps that need promotions to be discovered (which is not as bad idea, though wrong app/name for this feature).

Which app are you talking about? I know that amazon appstore and app of the day have at least one free paid app every day.

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

Floating Toucher - Floating button will open up your customized selection of switches and shortcuts on top of the current app you are in. Similar to assistive touch from ios.

andr0idralphie

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nexus 4 Best Apps [21Mar - Google Keep]

Permission Manager - Access the hidden app ops menu screen with this app. Manage individual permissions for each app. Only works on 4.3 and no root needed.

App Ops is completely free (by free I mean no ads, too) and comes complete with a crazy face icon! ;) Here's a write up about it and the link to the XDA thread it's from (thread link is also at the bottom of the write up).

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nexus 4 Best Apps [21Mar - Google Keep]

Permission Manager - Access the hidden app ops menu screen with this app. Manage individual permissions for each app. Only works on 4.3 and no root needed.

App Ops is completely free (by free I mean no ads, too) and comes complete with a crazy face icon! ;) Here's a write up about it and the link to the XDA thread it's from (thread link is also at the bottom of the write up).

I would stay away from this app for now. Its half baked and would end up having more trouble than being useful

sibeans

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: Nexus 4 Best Apps [10Aug - Permission Manager]

Gotta add notif, it compliments 4.3 really well!

Sent from my "CrackDroid" Nexus 4 using the Mobile Nations App