Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I did a search for "Nexus 4 shipping" and limited results to 1 week, and found this thread.

We ordered the Nexus 4 on March 9th (Saturday) and I have a shipping estimate of March 17th. We're in Southern California and I'll let you know how it goes so there's another data point to add to the pile.

By the way, when I ordered the Nexus One back in 2010, 2-day shipping was free ;)

Mine still shows Est ship March 17th. Hope it comes before I go on vacation on Sat :-\

SNad508

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I called Google earlier today and nicely asked if there was any update on my order. She replies "nope, your orders went through"(nexus 4, and I ordered the charging orb two days later). So I said "are they in stock and do you know when they'll be shipped?" She says "yes they're in stock, and no I do not know when"

....so the order went through, and now they're just sitting around? Lol. Google needs to drastically improve their customer service and shipping skills.

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I called Google earlier today and nicely asked if there was any update on my order. She replies "nope, your orders went through"(nexus 4, and I ordered the charging orb two days later). So I said "are they in stock and do you know when they'll be shipped?" She says "yes they're in stock, and no I do not know when"

....so the order went through, and now they're just sitting around? Lol. Google needs to drastically improve their customer service and shipping skills.

That's happened before too. Not with google but with another company that they literraly had thousands in stock but they were sending the deliveries in bunches rather than as orders are received one by one and when I spoke to the rep they told me they would only ship out Wed. I thought that was ridiculous and I sure hope it's not the same with the Nexus. My status still says estimated ship is 3/17 and my order is still as "google inc has received your order"

SNad508

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Same here. My card was charged for the phone and the charger, so at least I know I WILL get it...but I'm hoping before the Nexus 5 comes out.

lgmako

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
im in massachusetts and i order on sunday 3/10, shipped out 3/12, should arrive in 2 days. initially it stated 3/24 shipped date. maybe they are just trying to cover themselves from a fiasco again.

The_Observer

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Ordered my Nexus 4 on Thursday evening (7th March), around 4pm Eastern US Time. Shipped from Louisville, Kentucky on Friday afternoon, and had it in my hand on Monday evening-ish (I live in Maryland). So, around 2 days. Sweet!

Edit: Paid $14 for 2-day shipping though. Didn't want to wait any more than I needed to! :D I'd totally forgotten I had paid for shipping, in the excitement of getting it in my hand finally :p

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
im in massachusetts and i order on sunday 3/10, shipped out 3/12, should arrive in 2 days. initially it stated 3/24 shipped date. maybe they are just trying to cover themselves from a fiasco again.

Ordered mine monday around 2am. Hope it ships out today as well. I'm in socal however so I might not be so lucky. :-\

CarzeeWorld

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I made my order on Saturday, March 9th. It was confirmed last night and they shipped it out last night too. It will be arriving here sometime tomorrow! I think they are going to be shipping out much faster than the expected date because my expected date was March 24. If you just ordered, relax and give it a few days. I don't think you'll have to wait for too long! :D

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I made my order on Saturday, March 9th. It was confirmed last night and they shipped it out last night too. It will be arriving here sometime tomorrow! I think they are going to be shipping out much faster than the expected date because my expected date was March 24. If you just ordered, relax and give it a few days. I don't think you'll have to wait for too long! :D

Where are you located?

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Mine is still "google inc has received your order" That has been since yesterday early am. Has anyone here received there phone before tracking? :-\

SNad508

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site

I'm in MA and ordered mine 4 days before you and it hasn't even shipped. I mean that's awesome for you, but this is frustrating lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch