Galaxy S4 to nexus 4

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Regret selling my Note 2 for the S4, I wanted the latest. I'm selling my S4 and buying the 16GB nexus 4 on Monday.

Note 3, Z Ultra, etc. won't be out in a few months and I'm not really fan of LG or Vanilla/Stock Android since I love Nova Launcher Prime I figure why not try it out, I do like the build/feel.

The point is I'm also getting tired of Samsung's bland design & build. I know I"m selling my hTc One when Max comes out and will see what happens when Sony's Z Ultra comes out, I might drop Note 3.

SHIFT_tapatalk 2 s4 SGH-I377M

Last edited:

Scott7217

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm not really fan of LG or Vanilla/Stock Android since I love Nova Launcher Prime I figure why not try it out, I do like the build/feel.

Congratulations on buying a Nexus 4! A lot of people like the premium feel, which is amazing for $350. (There's no competition at this price range!)

I also think you will like stock Android. People like it so much, the other companies (namely HTC and Samsung) are getting into the act!

pontiac005

Trusted Member
Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I have seen so many people purchase the S4 and now are selling them. Also with the new HTC One phone. It goes to show even if a product is the latest, it does not necessarily mean it's the greatest.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Definitely. I upgraded 21 times since buying my first smart phone (Bold 9000) back in '09 and this is the first time I took a step back.

A lot of my boy ripped it but not having LTE doesn't really bother me.

Scott7217

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Definitely. I upgraded 21 times since buying my first smart phone (Bold 9000) back in '09 and this is the first time I took a step back.

A lot of my boy ripped it but not having LTE doesn't really bother me.

What was your experience like with LTE? I'm guessing you had LTE on your Note 2 and your S4?

Do you get good T-Mobile coverage? T-Mobile has HSPA+42, so that may help you out with your Nexus 4 in terms of data speed.

SiBlackwell

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I really wouldn't fret about LTE when you consider that the Nexus 4 has dual channel HSPA. And add to that the fact that most high bandwidth services are throttled at much lower speeds than can be achieved on LTE or DC-HSPA the whole notion becomes a little irrelevant.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo