I dropped my Nexus 4 and cracked both the front and back side of the Nexus 4. It won't turn on.

Kiet Sam

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I thought this would be a great opportunity to learn how to fix my phone, can you help me?
How much do you think it'll cost me to fix it on my own? And what parts will I need to buy?
WbEVLJK.jpg

IA72kGh.jpg

Charapa

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I feel your pain though mine was the front screen only. If you want to keep this phone (& believe me I couldn't get excited to get anything else available), two options, call LG (800.793.8896) & they'll ask you to send your phone in for $ repair estimate &/or send it to any of various places which offer the fix-up service (google "nexus 4 screen repair"), prices raging from $160 to over $200 for the front screen, you can assume + more $$$ for the back one.
I went w/ the latter rather than sending it to LG - in light of commentary on this & other forums (long delays &/or absence of tracking)....I used iResQ, very quick response & very happy w/ the service - in 4 days I had my phone back, perfect.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Its cheaper to send it in.
Back is 70+ shipping, front is 130+ Shipping.
Repair wise front is 165, back is 10 however if you repair them together its 187.
Source: I paid for the repair on my girlfriends -_-

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
The back glass itself is difficult to do, your better of getting the while back. Positive is least your didn't get repaired than stolen like my girlfriends last night -_-

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87