Spaxe Available but couldnt download apps

Gohar428

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
i have been using nexus 4 8gb i was downloading fifa 14 all the files were downloaded but main file couldnt be due to lack of space ok...then i cancelled it try to download other app like power toggles but same result error but i have 800 mb free in my device any advice??/

CoMoNexus

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I ran short on space a few weeks ago on my 16 GB model. Try moving content -- songs, photos, etc. -- that you don't absolutely need on the device at all times to the cloud. Then take a serious look at your apps to weed out ones you don't use on a regular or even semi-regular basis. Those two steps should help.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
When I have let more recent phones (JellyBean or newer) phones get under 1GB of free space, I have had all sorts of strange issues... can't install apps, sluggish operation, and other misc "unusual" issues. I highly recommend CoMoNexus's recommendations, plus clear out your cache space, you can find apps in the Play Store to do app's caches, but for real cleaning you need to clear the cache and dalvik cache and reboot from the bootloader. Plus, when you are talking a 8GB phone like this one, I would recommend using cloud storage as much as possible and keeping the device as clean as possible, never know when you might want to snap a few dozen or more pics which could fill the phone very quickly, better to keep space open then to scramble in a situation where you need it.

kmcochran

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to free up some space on my 16gb N4. My cached data is 2.3gb. If I clear it, will it cause any problems? Or will an app just start up a little slower since there's no data cached?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non