T-Mobile customers can't reach me when i am on another line, is it me or network??????

vadim2200

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I am on AT&T and it seems that my T-mobile friends can't reach me when i am on another line. When they call me and I am on another line they just simply get disconnected without even going to voice mail. Is it me, my setting, or is it something with the network between Tmobile and ATT?????
I am on Nexus 5 and using AT&T prepaid no contract plan, talk text and data

Last edited by a moderator:

andriver

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: T-mobile costomers can't reach me when i am on another line, is it me or network??????

Never had that problem. I get calls from AT&T customers all the time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

gidgiddonihah

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: T-mobile costomers can't reach me when i am on another line, is it me or network??????

I am on AT&T and it seems that my T-mobile friends can't reach me when i am on another line. When they call me and I am on another line they just simply get disconnected without even going to voice mail. Is it me, my setting, or is it something with the network between Tmobile and ATT?????
I am on Nexus 5 and using AT&T prepaid no contract plan, talk text and data

Go to the dialer and enter this: ##004# followed by hitting the call button. Should reset things for you. Do you use Google Voice?

vadim2200

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site

Go to the dialer and enter this: ##004# followed by hitting the call button. Should reset things for you. Do you use Google Voice?

No, i don't use it as my primary dialer. Just the stock. Unless there are some options in Google Voice that I need to change? Also that ##004# didn't work. Tmobile still can't reach me when i am on other line, and still can't leave voice mail

vadim2200

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site

Ok, it seems to work now, I turned off (signed out) from Google Voice and now people from Tmobile can reach me. Very strange, what options in Gvoice prompted this action? Can't seem to find anything in the screening neither

Last edited:

gidgiddonihah

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site

If you have Google Voice set up your device's voicemail settings sometimes it goofs up and screws things up. Could be what happened. I would uninstall Google Voice. Then go to voice.google.com and hit settings. Deactivate your voicemail. Follow the instructions it gives and then activate it. Follow the popup. Then reinstall GV and skip the voicemail setup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress